Closed Thread
Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1021
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings284 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Just had a question about Human Growth Hormones and whether anyone has taken it and had success? I've already gone through one round of IVF with another doc, with 1 egg to test from 10 collected which was abnormal. I have an AMH of 10. I also have issues with egg quality and that's why I'm doing ivf. I've had 4 natural pregnancies all resulting in missed miscarriages. So I'm wondering if HGH could help... I'll be talking to Warren about it again on day 6 but thought I'd put it out there in the meantime ☺
    Hi @newbeginnings284 - I did the GH and am now 10 wks. That being said, it was our first IVF with Warren (I swapped FS after x3 failed IVF's elsewhere) we were prepared to throw everything at our first attempt with Warren, every test, meds, vitamin, lipoidal flush, scratch, "special instructions" that Waz requested, we did (except the brandy at FET - that was the only thing I flatly refused). It's hard to say if it did contribute given we seriously tried everything for this one. I'm hoping that the combination of it all did it for me, plus I'm not sure how much or little of it was a placebo effect mentally cos I knew I was on an extremely better IVF plan from where I last came from! Sorry, that doesn't entirely answer your question, but I do know where it's possible, Warren does recommend it. If it is something you can do for a first go, I'd suggest you try it and see if it has a positive effect on you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Please use thread #4

Mod-Uniquey, Mod-Zeddie - please close this thread. Thank you!

Hey ladies ... here is the new link to Thread #4

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...79#post8513679
    Last edited by sumteng; 30-06-2016 at 20:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Hi girls, quick question- when Wazza sends fellas off to have sperm analysis, how long does HE tell them to abstain for?
    I know what the general advice on abstaining is- but want to know what Wazza tells patients to do?
    Hi hun, if i can remember correctly if was 3 days?
    Last edited by Chyna; 02-07-2016 at 07:19.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Ladies! Hope everyone is travelling well I'm on the count down to my IVF Wazza-miracle's first birthday....just crazy, where did my little new born go?!

We were clearing off the top of a shelf and found my large sharps-container full of my used needles from my IVF days and damned if we can find somewhere to accept them! We've tried the chemist, doctors surgery and Pathology and they all said no....it's like a hot potato?! Has anyone found somewhere that accepts them for disposal? I'm not in Brisbane, do I really need to go all the way back to QFG? I wonder what all the diabetics do?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Hiya Ladies! Hope everyone is travelling well I'm on the count down to my IVF Wazza-miracle's first birthday....just crazy, where did my little new born go?!

We were clearing off the top of a shelf and found my large sharps-container full of my used needles from my IVF days and damned if we can find somewhere to accept them! We've tried the chemist, doctors surgery and Pathology and they all said no....it's like a hot potato?! Has anyone found somewhere that accepts them for disposal? I'm not in Brisbane, do I really need to go all the way back to QFG? I wonder what all the diabetics do?
    Hi

I asked the nurse about this a few weeks ago and she said as long as they were in the sharps container and it was secured it can be thrown in the regular trash.

Congrats on your LO's upcoming first birthday!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zowiebluebell For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey @Ladydee nice to see you in here. I was only thinking recently your little man must be turning 1 soon, how fast has that year gone for you? How is he doing now he must be full of character by now? There has to be somewhere that will dispose of your sharps box locally I woukd have thought your gp would have taken it iff your hands - obviously not. Maybe this site may be of use
    https://www.safesharps.org.au/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!

Oh cool, thanks for the link Heyside, we'll look into that My little dude is doing well, I've got an appointment for him for a allergy test at the end of this month to see if we get any answers to his constant severe eczema outbreaks. It's just a constant cycle and we're having to use way too much steroid cream. Apart from that he's going well, just started taking several steps tonight actually! Keeping everything crossed for you Hun and will be checking in with fingers tightly crossed!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee so glad to hear you are doing well.

I'm so so confused by there being 2 threads. Maybe a mod could close the older one?? Just don't want to step on anyones toes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes @mummymaybe I agree I am confused too but I think this is the old thread.
    @Ladydee - Great he's doing well hun and how fantastic he took his first few steps. Oh bless him though still suffering with the eczema hopefully you can get some answers from the allergy testing x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I think so. Maybe if nobody minds we can close this one.