Closed Thread
Page 100 of 103 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1021
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng It's always so scary when things happen to our bodies that we don't understand. We always naturally think the worst. I'm sure it's nothing but maybe some loose mucus or something? I always know i feel better if i speak to someone that can reasaure me it's ok ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - whilst these are very hard and personal decisions, I'm happy Warren was able to give you some guidance to help you come to a next step forward. Hopefully that will give you mind some sense of relief and managed to give you some answers. Big hugs for being so strong as I know this has been an extremely tough 2wks for you.

If it's any help, I have a 1200 (unused) menopur from my last cycle (Mar - Kate said they're good for 6mths if unused and have been in the fridge the whole time) which I can drop off to Warren if you want them (I'm at intralipid's so Kate can keep it in the fridge for you if you're keen - PM me).

Everyone else, I'm also dropping off my unused/unopened meds to Warren's reception in the morning including:
    • Pregnal 1500IU (x4) exp Jan 2017
    • Gonal F 900 (x15) (sorry, DH couldn't find an exp date, but got these from last cycle so should be same as menopur)
    • DHEA (100+ tablets) exp Aug 2016
    • Syneral 2mg (x1) exp May 2017
    If anyone wants dibs on these, please PM by tonight with your full name and I'll see if Warren's nurses can set them aside for you girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    @sumteng It's always so scary when things happen to our bodies that we don't understand. We always naturally think the worst. I'm sure it's nothing but maybe some loose mucus or something? I always know i feel better if i speak to someone that can reasaure me it's ok ☺
    thanks @mrsparso - it's old crinone that is mocking mucus ... going to try hold off before asking the nurses tomorrow and drop off a donation of all my spare meds that I no longer need. I'm not in pain, so will try holding off as long as I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside we celebrated by watching our wedding slideshow that we received today so it was special. It has not sunk in or feel real yet. I was shaking and wanted to vommit when I was waiting for the lines to come up. He was with me but said didn't want to get excited or happy till bloods. Thanks Hun. Sounds a good plan with warren I have everything crossed for you xx you certainly deserve bfp. @sumteng oh ok makes sense. She said everything was really good and hcg was excellent. I have to stay on all my current doses of meds. Yeah Clare was in back ground translating to new lady. I need new scripts I'm getting on Friday so I'll ask for my levels then. @MrsPSrso no idea about anything other then bloods again in a week. I'm so not up with this all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside I'm glad your appointment went well! @sumteng no I haven't had that before. I never do a clean out, makes me in the minority!! I'm sure it's just crinone and cervical mucus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Ugh so I cheated last night and did a home preg test which came up a big fat negative.

Still going to go in Saturday to get the official blood test, but have resigned myself to the fact it's not good news.

For anyone that has had multiple tries, how long did you wait before trying again?

I was thinking of giving myself a month or two off, but does anyone know what Wazza recommends?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zowiebluebell View Post
    Morning ladies

Ugh so I cheated last night and did a home preg test which came up a big fat negative.

Still going to go in Saturday to get the official blood test, but have resigned myself to the fact it's not good news.

For anyone that has had multiple tries, how long did you wait before trying again?

I was thinking of giving myself a month or two off, but does anyone know what Wazza recommends?
    I'm sorry to hear you got a negative last night. Are you going to try again today or tomorrow before your blood test? There's still a possibility you could get a positive but I know what it's like when that negative result stares back at you. I'm staying clear of the POAS but mostly because I'm a big chicken and just can't face the negative I'm feeling sure it will give me. Not feeling at all like I'm going to get a positive result. All the girls on here are a little bit different with facing a new cycle. Some prefer to just jump straight back in feeling good about taking action and others give it a month or two break for a bit of relief from all the meds and recovery time. It really depends on how you are feeling I guess. I'm pretty sure Wazza is ok about doing back to back cycles if your body is up for it. He'd certainly let you know either way. I'm hoping your test was a false negative and you won't need to go down that path. I can't bring myself to think past the BT on Saturday. I feel like I'm caught up in the 'am i pregnant' zone and fear the reality of what might come after Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @sumteng - Sorry cant help too much with the mucusy yellow tissue.hooe you got some answers from the nurses. Yes he obviously believes we can still do so ourselves so we are holding onto that. Thanks for your support hun, sorry I may be too late now as only just seen your message, I would love to take the menapur off you but no worries if I have missed it.
    @mrsparso - Yes that exactly how we felt with Wazza yesterday he spent a lot of time with us probably around 45 minutes and didn't rush us for a decision. Yes we are definitely holding onto the fact that he things we can still do it.
    @Rosie8888 - What a lovely way to celebrate hun your bub will be the conclusion to your wedding x
    @Zowiebluebell - Sorry to hear about your bfn hun really hoping the test was wrong but I know the feeling of wanting to plan and prepare for the next cycle so understand. As I mentioned yesterday Warren is happy for us to try again next cycle his words where I am happy to support you in your decision. Remind me did you have any frozen embies?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thinking of you @mrsparso this is the worse part of the tww hoping you get a great result on Saturday x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside. I'm really struggling today. Feeling very negative and down. I'm sure that I'm going to get a big fat negative on Sat. Just don't have any niggles at all. Even bloating has settled down. I think the BT is getting so close now and the reality of getting the results is settling in.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-06-2016)