+ Reply to Thread

Default Am I pregnant? Levlen ED causing nausea?

Help me please..... I've woken up this morning at 2:04am vomiting and I don't know why. I've vomited 3 times in the last hour and still feel nauseous and have gone to the toilet and basically emptied my bladder and anything in my stomach.

I've had tender boobs over the past 2 weeks but I just pinned that down to starting on Levlen about a month ago. I haven't been taking it very consistently in regards to the same time every day, but have taken it every day for the past 3 weeks.

Yesterday and today are the only days I've managed to take it at the exact same time and now I've been really sick. I feel really hot and agitated, nothing can stop me from feeling sick and I don't know what to do!

Am I pregnant? My boyfriend and I used condoms but sometimes don't if he doesn't 'finish' (sorry having to put that in). I'm really scared and need help from someone other than google... What do I do?

When was your last period? Maybe take a pregnancy test first thing in the morning to check. Could be a reaction to the Levlen, maybe visit gp to discuss.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenzbaby3 For This Useful Post:

georgia10  (03-05-2016)

Similar Threads

1. Am I pregnant? Levlen causing nausea
    By georgia10 in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2016, 22:08
  2. Multiple d&c causing weakened cervix?
    By LittleGumnut in forum Pregnancy Health Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-01-2016, 15:10
  3. Implanon causing issues.
    By vdreams in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-05-2015, 22:04