Closed Thread
Page 98 of 113 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    So sorry I have been a bit MIA - hubby broke his foot and had to go in for surgery two Friday's ago and I have just been run off my feet.

Worse hubby was in hospital/recovering all through my fertile period so knew I was out before it had really begun 😞

So I had to write May off but was using it as a bit of a break/chance to watch my cycle without any expectation. I didn't learn much lol

Anyway congrats to all the BFPs this month!!!! Anyone with BFNs - I will see you in June and hope it is our lucky month!!!

I see a FS on 1st of June so hopefully he will sort out whatever is going wrong!!!
    Sorry to hear about hubby's foot. Hopefully June is your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Sorry, me again... with the Clear Blue OPK tests, do you just change the little stick thing each day? And then if it comes up with a flashing smiley face you are in the 'high' fertile range and then when the smiley face stays solid it's the 'highly' fertile stage? Am going to get some, but have a feeling these may be more stressful than they are worth, LOL
    I found them less stressful than normal opks. You pee on them first thing in the Morning, once you get a flashy smile you are in your high fertility zone (but o is a few days off) keep testing until the smily face stays solid, this is your peak fertility and you should ovulate within 24 - 48 hours.

I got a pack of ten and started on day 8, I had 1 circle (non fertile), 3 flashy smilies and one solid so only used half the box

Once you get a solid smile it stays there for 2 days and you can't test again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

Thanks hun, I found a pack of 10 online for $30, so will check what postage is. I'm so frustrated my cycle is all different days now, grr! The last three have now been 28, 37 and 30!! Who knows if I'm even ovulating! 🙁

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm lying, they were still $35, LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    I'm lying, they were still $35, LOL
    I got them off eBay for $33

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I got them off eBay for $33
    My eggo is prego 💜

Attachment 81506
    Ive been in here a few months now and have been following your journey
    So happy for you! All thr best for a smooth pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Ive been in here a few months now and have been following your journey
    So happy for you! All thr best for a smooth pregnancy
    Thanks ☺️

Your welcome to come join us in the other thread if you don't wanna leave us yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My eggo is prego 💜
    Hee hee I knew the CM was a sign!
    H&H 9 to you! Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I just had a pink tinge when I wiped. Please oh please be implantation and not AF. AF usually starts brown for me so I'm hoping that it not behaving as usual is a good sign.
    If it is AF though I'll be so annoyed because I have an ultrasound booked this Saturday testing for PCOS and I'm assuming it will be internal so if it is AF, I'll have to postpone and their Saturday's usually book out quite quickly.
    So the pink wipe yesterday hasn't eventuated into AF, I've had nothing further. I don't usually catch the train but had to today and felt really off whenever I smelt any gross people / food smells on the train this morning. Could have just been a bit of motion sickness though. If yesterday was implantation, what dpo would that usually happen, is it about 7-8dpo? Just thinking about when I should consider testing if AF doesn't show up.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (25-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    So the pink wipe yesterday hasn't eventuated into AF, I've had nothing further. I don't usually catch the train but had to today and felt really off whenever I smelt any gross people / food smells on the train this morning. Could have just been a bit of motion sickness though. If yesterday was implantation, what dpo would that usually happen, is it about 7-8dpo? Just thinking about when I should consider testing if AF doesn't show up.
    Good luck! With my son I had implant cramps at 7dpo, but no spotting.
    Last edited by brodiesmummy2011; 25-05-2016 at 14:05.