Closed Thread
Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    That's funny. There's actually a few of us this month in the Jan group. May was a fertile month for Bub hub mummies 🎉
    Totally! My last bub was a May conception and born in January. Good fertile month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys! I made a new group for us to chat in so we don't overrun the ttc group with unrelated stuff

I can't work out how to link the thread but if you look in my previous threads you'll find it ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Obviously you guys should join DIG with other Mamas for Jan/Feb. Wouldn't want to replace that but still want to chat to you and I can't jump in that. And of course @brodiesmummy2011 when she gets her BFP 😊😊😊 I'll PM you girls my Facebook name (and you can add me) and I'll create a group tonight. Me and the @Thescientist added each other last night 😊
    I'm in the jan DIG and added TheScientist to it last night

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

Pretty sure I'm out, started spotting last night, not sure if if it was due to our BD session.. Lol it's not a full flow yet.. Appt with FS on June 8th. See what happens. Kinda really bummed
    Last edited by tamzmaree; 25-05-2016 at 10:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Pretty sure I'm out, started spotting last night, not sure if if it was due to our BD session.. Lol it's not a full flow yet.. Appt with FS on June 8th. See what happens. Kinda really bummed
    So sorry to hear that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    👎🏻👎🏻

Hope your fs can shed some light for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    So sorry I have been a bit MIA - hubby broke his foot and had to go in for surgery two Friday's ago and I have just been run off my feet.

Worse hubby was in hospital/recovering all through my fertile period so knew I was out before it had really begun 😞

So I had to write May off but was using it as a bit of a break/chance to watch my cycle without any expectation. I didn't learn much lol

Anyway congrats to all the BFPs this month!!!! Anyone with BFNs - I will see you in June and hope it is our lucky month!!!

I see a FS on 1st of June so hopefully he will sort out whatever is going wrong!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    So sorry I have been a bit MIA - hubby broke his foot and had to go in for surgery two Friday's ago and I have just been run off my feet.

Worse hubby was in hospital/recovering all through my fertile period so knew I was out before it had really begun 😞

So I had to write May off but was using it as a bit of a break/chance to watch my cycle without any expectation. I didn't learn much lol

Anyway congrats to all the BFPs this month!!!! Anyone with BFNs - I will see you in June and hope it is our lucky month!!!

I see a FS on 1st of June so hopefully he will sort out whatever is going wrong!!!
    Good luck!!
    Sorry to hear about hubbys foot, I broke my leg last year and it was awful lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, me again... with the Clear Blue OPK tests, do you just change the little stick thing each day? And then if it comes up with a flashing smiley face you are in the 'high' fertile range and then when the smiley face stays solid it's the 'highly' fertile stage? Am going to get some, but have a feeling these may be more stressful than they are worth, LOL