Closed Thread
Page 87 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling very light headed the past few days, today is the worst. If I get my period in a few days and I still have it I'll go to the doctors

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I never get any change in my cm throughout my cycle, any time I feel any wetness (sorry if TMI) I just assume it is AF. So today, CD31 I have noticeable cm so I'm wondering if I'm about to ovulate. It's only 3 days after my app estimated I would ovulate so it's feasible.

Not this week because I haven't prepared for it, but next week I'm going to start quitting sugar. I am getting an ultrasound next week to check if I have PCOS but whether I have it or not, I think a lot of my symptoms would improve with a lower sugar diet. I'm going to do a meal plan starting next Monday where breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks (if needed) are all planned out and pre-prepared as much as possible to make me stick to it. I've been seeing a PT for 9 weeks as well as exercising myself in between and not losing much weight so I need to fix my diet to kick start the weight loss. Which overall I hope will decrease my cycle length and hopefully get this baby made!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel0v3d View Post
    I'm still here.

Testing tomorrow
    Goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    6/7dpo and what could be maybe a vvvvvf bfp. It's on a clear blue test and I have heard that they like to give blue evaps so I'm not convinced. Plus I think I flooded the test so not sure how accurate it is.

I'll hold off until friday(if I can) to retest.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bel0v3d For This Useful Post:

kirstin90  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone do a test at 10dpo and have a BFN then get a BFP later??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kirstin90 are you sure of O day? I wasn't 100% but pretty sure I got negative on 9dpo FMU then got a positive the next morning. But I wasn't temping or doing OPKs so just a guess due to CM

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to start ttc I use a ovulation app and it said I was fertile all last week and I ovulated on Saturday, we had sex once that week and then on Saturday, as work took it out of both of us so we were buggered to even have sex😳😫

The weird thing is my periods only last around 3 days but last time they lasted maybe a week but it wasn't a normal period and it was abit brownish not a normal red colour, today I've woken feeling sick light headed and have no energy to do anything.
    Was also just wondering as I've never heard of it this app about your temp and everything that also tells you when your ovulating? Thankyou ladies 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    So... Wondering if I have O day wrong. I usually just go off when I get the cramps and open cervix and EWCM. I'm either 11 or 12dpo. And last few cycles my LP has been 11 days. Would make AF due today or tomorrow. No sign of it as yet, I got really bad cramps at 8, 9 and 10, or 7 8 and 9 dpo. Maybe the metformin has lengthened my LP?

I've felt really yucky today, and I'm so bloody tired.

Guess we'll see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    So... Wondering if I have O day wrong. I usually just go off when I get the cramps and open cervix and EWCM. I'm either 11 or 12dpo. And last few cycles my LP has been 11 days. Would make AF due today or tomorrow. No sign of it as yet, I got really bad cramps at 8, 9 and 10, or 7 8 and 9 dpo. Maybe the metformin has lengthened my LP?

I've felt really yucky today, and I'm so bloody tired.

Guess we'll see what happens.
    Did you test?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Did you test?
    Yep bfn, maybe I didn't ovulate at all. AGAIN lol