Closed Thread
Page 78 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 1121
  1. #771
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,362
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Sorry I keep posting in here. I can't PM pics, so I'm putting them in here
    Haha don't go, we will miss you!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (20-05-2016),Lil Smurfy  (20-05-2016),tamzmaree  (20-05-2016)

  3. #772
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,917
    Thanked
    1,629
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm the cheer squad now! Wishing you all BFPs and trying to give you hope

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (20-05-2016),tamzmaree  (20-05-2016)

  5. #773
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,914
    Thanked
    1,468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Sorry I keep posting in here. I can't PM pics, so I'm putting them in here
    Yeah don't go anywhere we lovvvvveeee you!!!!!!!!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    Lil Smurfy  (20-05-2016),MOMB  (20-05-2016)

  7. #774
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Feeling a little down. Had a blood test yesterday to see if I ovulated (haven't got the test results yet) I felt like I did, if so yesterday I was 10 dpo I did POAS and it was BFN do I still have a chance for this month?

  8. #775
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,362
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think on the FRERs it indicates there's a 67% chance of getting a bfp on 10dpo, so you could still fall into the 33% which is quite high! You are not out yet!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (20-05-2016)

  10. #776
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,914
    Thanked
    1,468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel like I'm getting sick, noooooooooo.

    So cbf being at work today either, so over this place!

  11. #777
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,362
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I feel like I'm getting sick, noooooooooo.

    So cbf being at work today either, so over this place!
    Same my eyes sting I'm so tired. And I'm trying to use the microscope so it's adding to the sore eyes.

    Home time at 1 lol

  12. #778
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked
    115
    Reviews
    0
    I'm trying to reframe from testing. I'm feeling really confident this month. Not sure why but I am. Trying not to think too much about symptoms but I'm getting heaps. FX

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kirstin90 For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (20-05-2016),Kitzycat  (20-05-2016),MOMB  (20-05-2016),Snamoey  (20-05-2016)

  14. #779
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    I'm trying to reframe from testing. I'm feeling really confident this month. Not sure why but I am. Trying not to think too much about symptoms but I'm getting heaps. FX
    FX for you too!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MOMB For This Useful Post:

    kirstin90  (20-05-2016)

  16. #780
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,914
    Thanked
    1,468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Same my eyes sting I'm so tired. And I'm trying to use the microscope so it's adding to the sore eyes.

    Home time at 1 lol
    Oh boooooo!!!! Yay for early minute though!


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 545
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 10:24
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Sariele in forum IVF
    Replies: 1073
    Last Post: 15-02-2016, 11:59
  3. Due May 2016
    By karlischneider in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-09-2015, 11:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Life Fertility
Life Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF specialists offer professional, holistic, personalised options for the treatment of each patient’s specific needs.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!