Closed Thread
Page 71 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 1121
  1. #701
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,896
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Thescientist. I read your diary. I had crumbly cm that coincided with my temp dip around 6-7dpo

  2. #702
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,352
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    @Thescientist. I read your diary. I had crumbly cm that coincided with my temp dip around 6-7dpo
    Oh I see! Thanks

    Haha I need to be more positive, I just haven't had enough sleep last night, had stupid dreams all night so seem like I've been running a marathon! And my back is sore lol.

    Lol and I'm stressed as a have my last milestone review this weekend, which I need to pass before handing my thesis in.

    Thesis writing plus ttc is not ideal hahaha

    I've been thinking I might make an appointment about going to talk to someone about how I feel, because I don't think I'm handling it too well. It's free on campus so that's a bonus ☺️
    Last edited by Thescientist; 19-05-2016 at 08:40.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (19-05-2016)

  4. #703
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Incoming whinge: pretty sure I'm getting sick. My lower back is killing me, couldn't get to sleep last night it hurt so much!!!
    I had this last night to. It was awful I could not get uncomfortable as my back and legs were aching. I thought I was getting my husbands cold but nothing today.

  5. #704
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Haha I've lost all positivity. I totally caved and tested which was so silly as its way to early!!!!! But now that I've seen that negative test I'm disheartened ������
    I did the same thing thinking the aches were a good sign. BFN. AF is due on Tuesday but I o'd late so not sure what to make of it. Lets hope we are to early and both get BFP's

  6. #705
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked
    372
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Oh I see! Thanks

    Haha I need to be more positive, I just haven't had enough sleep last night, had stupid dreams all night so seem like I've been running a marathon! And my back is sore lol.

    Lol and I'm stressed as a have my last milestone review this weekend, which I need to pass before handing my thesis in.

    Thesis writing plus ttc is not ideal hahaha

    I've been thinking I might make an appointment about going to talk to someone about how I feel, because I don't think I'm handling it too well. It's free on campus so that's a bonus ☺️
    What do you mean when you say crumbly in your diary?

  7. #706
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,896
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    What do you mean when you say crumbly in your diary?
    Mine was clumpy and sticky and fell apart when I tried to stretch it

  8. #707
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,352
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMumma View Post
    I did the same thing thinking the aches were a good sign. BFN. AF is due on Tuesday but I o'd late so not sure what to make of it. Lets hope we are to early and both get BFP's

    My period isn't due to Thursday/Friday! But it's not over til AF
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    What do you mean when you say crumbly in your diary?
    Same as what lil smurfy said! It's a heap like white but if you rub it it crumbles

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    tamzmaree  (19-05-2016)

  10. #708
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked
    372
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Mine was clumpy and sticky and fell apart when I tried to stretch it
    Oh ok that's exactly what mine is like right now

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

    Lil Smurfy  (19-05-2016)

  12. #709
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,683
    Thanks
    3,840
    Thanked
    1,437
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Come on ladies we need some more BFP!!!!
    @Lil Smurfy I bought some digi tests last night, sneaky so and so's took the sale tag off, so I had to ask like a goof lol.

    Afm, dark pos this morning on opk, so fairly sure I will O today, which is good as my pelvis/ovaries feel like they want to explode!! Cd14 too, big difference

  13. #710
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,896
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Come on ladies we need some more BFP!!!!
    @Lil Smurfy I bought some digi tests last night, sneaky so and so's took the sale tag off, so I had to ask like a goof lol.

    Afm, dark pos this morning on opk, so fairly sure I will O today, which is good as my pelvis/ovaries feel like they want to explode!! Cd14 too, big difference
    Good luck, I hope you've caught that egg

    Is Aldi opening next week?


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 545
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 10:24
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Sariele in forum IVF
    Replies: 1073
    Last Post: 15-02-2016, 11:59
  3. Due May 2016
    By karlischneider in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-09-2015, 11:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Innovations Sports Physiotherapy
Women’s Health Physios who are able to assess and treat a wide range of Pregnancy and Post Natal Issues. We offer Post Natal Pilates Classes taken by our Physios. These classes help you rebuild strength through your Core and Pelvic Floor.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!