Closed Thread
Page 7 of 113 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh nice! Well that makes sense

So if you get a bfp, would you have to travel back down here for the birth?

I didn't test, I'm pretty certain I'm not preg, I think the clomid has just extended my luteal phase which is good

I hadvent gone past 11dpo with no spotting in forever!

How are you?
    Yeah they send you out of town at 36wks
    So id stay with my parents for a few wks until my elective csection
    No symptoms here. Kids have given me their cold!
    7dpo today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD32 still no temp rise. I'm over this. I'm considering just giving up and going with a "not trying, not preventing approach" for a while. The chances of accidentally hitting the right days in a long cycle are probably really low, but I'm sick of anxiously waiting for a temp rise every damn day and then having to try and talk DH into BDing again & again when it doesn't happen.
    😡😡😡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Today I am 9dpo and I'm not completely ruling out our April BD after all... I had very tingly nipples yesterday and some dull aches on my left side. These are the first possible signs I've had and its still almost guaranteed that we won't have had success BUT, maybe I'm not a write off just yet.

When we conceived my son I had no implantation pains or bleeding. The only real symptom I had before 4 weeks was hard nipples all the time which was unusual. The second pregnancy I had implantation pain & bleed, full feeling sensitive boobs and a metallic taste in my mouth then constant peering by the time I was about 4 weeks.

What have your experiences been like in the past?
    Both pregnancys i had no symptoms in the 2 ww but day after period was due i got sore boobs
    Last month i searched for signs and had lots and got bfn.
    All pregnancies are different though
    When will you be testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    CD32 still no temp rise. I'm over this. I'm considering just giving up and going with a "not trying, not preventing approach" for a while. The chances of accidentally hitting the right days in a long cycle are probably really low, but I'm sick of anxiously waiting for a temp rise every damn day and then having to try and talk DH into BDing again & again when it doesn't happen.
    I feel for you
    Long cycles suck
    Last one was 44 days theyre usually around 36 though
    Waiting over 3 wks to ovulate is not fun !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

Little Wing  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning ladies. I've had a friend ask me to see if you had any advice on this. She had an ectopic 2 months ago. Not trying, but she poas and then went for bloods. Her bloods yesterday were 1440 and this is her ultras sound report, she said the dr told her she was 9 or 10 weeks but that number is very low for that gestation. And her test line on her stick was very light. I told her it's possible she's only 5-6 weeks max and that's what they can't see anything in the ultrasound. Any advice??? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462230738.829186.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrrr day 6 of AF! I'm really over it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Morning ladies. I've had a friend ask me to see if you had any advice on this. She had an ectopic 2 months ago. Not trying, but she poas and then went for bloods. Her bloods yesterday were 1440 and this is her ultras sound report, she said the dr told her she was 9 or 10 weeks but that number is very low for that gestation. And her test line on her stick was very light. I told her it's possible she's only 5-6 weeks max and that's what they can't see anything in the ultrasound. Any advice??? Attachment 80919
    When I was pregnant with my daughter they thought I had an ectopic pregnancy and I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks, couldn't see anything so I had another one at 6 and they saw the sack then another at 7, then another at 8 when they found the heart beat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - I have stopped feeling sorry for myself and am ready to join this thread and start TTC again ☺️

Hubby is due for foot surgery right around my O date so this may not be our best month - but I have a FS appointment booked for June so I'm covering both bases...

Good luck for anyone left to test ✨✨✨

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (03-05-2016),JR03  (03-05-2016),Lovemysons  (03-05-2016),makingbabythree  (03-05-2016),peanutoven  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Yeah they send you out of town at 36wks
    So id stay with my parents for a few wks until my elective csection
    No symptoms here. Kids have given me their cold!
    7dpo today.
    Oh cool ill be going to lyell mac, that is my local now.

Feel better soon! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday I had the tiniest bit of spotting at 12dpo so I was sure af was coming, but nothing after that. Today at 13dpo I got a bfn on a frer so I'm sure I'm out. It's just so annoying because my luteal phase is always 10 days long and now there's no sign of af but definitely not pregnant so frustrating