Closed Thread
Page 65 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 1121
  1. #641
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,353
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I dreamt last night that @Thescientist and @brodiesmummy2011 both got their BFPs
    Haha I hope you can see into the future 😂

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (18-05-2016),Lil Smurfy  (18-05-2016)

  3. #642
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,690
    Thanks
    3,879
    Thanked
    1,457
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I dreamt last night that @Thescientist and @brodiesmummy2011 both got their BFPs

    Hahaha what an awesome dream to have!! I am going to buy the digital tests tonight! Hopefully it brings me luck! Still to O though lol

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    Lil Smurfy  (18-05-2016)

  5. #643
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,353
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hahaha what an awesome dream to have!! I am going to buy the digital tests tonight! Hopefully it brings me luck! Still to O though lol
    Lol I already have three, I get them cheap off eBay. But I refuse to use them unless I get a positive on something else first 😬

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (18-05-2016)

  7. #644
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,690
    Thanks
    3,879
    Thanked
    1,457
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Lol I already have three, I get them cheap off eBay. But I refuse to use them unless I get a positive on something else first
    Lol do you? Yeah same here, to confirm the BFP I'm going to get this month on a FRER

  8. #645
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    909
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked
    373
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nothing much to report 8dpo still getting lower uterine cramps. But also feel a bit gassy and lower back pain. lol tmi. That is all

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (18-05-2016)

  10. #646
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,353
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Lol do you? Yeah same here, to confirm the BFP I'm going to get this month on a FRER
    Haha yea because I am crazy.

    I've actually switched back to being confident about this month, I always said may was our Month.

    Lol side note, I smell so good today 😝 and I'm in a bit of a weird mood

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (18-05-2016)

  12. #647
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,690
    Thanks
    3,879
    Thanked
    1,457
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Nothing much to report 8dpo still getting lower uterine cramps. But also feel a bit gassy and lower back pain. lol tmi. That is all
    Haha bit mcfarty today?

  13. #648
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,690
    Thanks
    3,879
    Thanked
    1,457
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Haha yea because I am crazy.

    I've actually switched back to being confident about this month, I always said may was our Month.

    Lol side note, I smell so good today and I'm in a bit of a weird mood
    Haha ttc makes us crazy!!

    It is your month and mine, its gonna happen I can feel it!!

    Haha you made me lol at my desk. I smell pretty good too - new body wash lol

  14. #649
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    909
    Thanks
    512
    Thanked
    373
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Haha bit mcfarty today?
    No not really but I can feel gas bubbles in my tummy and I feel bloated, peppermint tea time I think lol

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (18-05-2016)

  16. #650
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,690
    Thanks
    3,879
    Thanked
    1,457
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    No not really but I can feel gas bubbles in my tummy and I feel bloated, peppermint tea time I think lol
    Haha.

    Ohhh peppermint tea is yummy!!

    I always get gassy at O time


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 545
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 10:24
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Sariele in forum IVF
    Replies: 1073
    Last Post: 15-02-2016, 11:59
  3. Due May 2016
    By karlischneider in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-09-2015, 11:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
121Temps
For the last 10 years 121 Temps has helped thousands of personal assistants/others to set up and work as a virtual assistant from home. Our services include: - One-2-One Mentoring - Online training/courses - Handbook, Toolkits, Templates & more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!