Closed Thread
Page 6 of 113 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    DH said he would start taking vitamins too, going to grab him some Menevit this week, but hopefully I'm back to a 28 day cycle and will O in Friday, so may not need them (but then I think what do we have to lose)! Go our DHs!!! LOL...
    Haha I may have had to bribe him lol!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Is it just me, or is May already feeling like a LOONG month?!!
    Omg yessss!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    @Lovemysons Thankyou for making the new thread and I'm really sorry to everyone for my absence. Just wanted to jump on over here and wish everyone a good luck this month. I am certainly out this month, haven't been trying and just not even feeling like attempting. After all the trouble with my partners hospitalisation and operations a few days later I got really sick and have had bronchitis/pneumonia and I now have a gastro bug. Not sure what I did to get all this horrible bad luck this month but I feel like just crawling into a ball and dying at this stage. I haven't been able to go to work for weeks, and my partner is still not able to go back to work so things are not good. This will certainly put our TTC journey on hold for now :,( I have never felt this sick, rundown and hopeless in my life. Praying that I'm seeing the end of it soon and things will start to look up and I'll back back in the threads within the next few months. Sending positive vibes out to everybody that you all get your positives this month. You all deserve it 😘
    Oh hun... all the very best with everything... I promise over time it will be okay. Thinking of you and great big hugs! xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

Catrb092  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I'm 11 dpo today and yeah normally start spotting 10-11dpo, I've got coloured cm, but only slight if I check my cervix, sorry tmi, but that's an improvement on previous, where it was there on my liner.

Ahh cool roxby there for work?

I'm at blakeview

A mothers day bfp would be nice! Good luck hun!! X
    Yep dh works at olympic dam. So we moved resi to see him everyday instead of doing fifo means i get to stay home with the kids since youngest was born which is great

How is it looking for you this morning ? Are you going to test again?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today I am 9dpo and I'm not completely ruling out our April BD after all... I had very tingly nipples yesterday and some dull aches on my left side. These are the first possible signs I've had and its still almost guaranteed that we won't have had success BUT, maybe I'm not a write off just yet.

When we conceived my son I had no implantation pains or bleeding. The only real symptom I had before 4 weeks was hard nipples all the time which was unusual. The second pregnancy I had implantation pain & bleed, full feeling sensitive boobs and a metallic taste in my mouth then constant peering by the time I was about 4 weeks.

What have your experiences been like in the past?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Yep dh works at olympic dam. So we moved resi to see him everyday instead of doing fifo means i get to stay home with the kids since youngest was born which is great

How is it looking for you this morning ? Are you going to test again?
    Oh nice! Well that makes sense

So if you get a bfp, would you have to travel back down here for the birth?

I didn't test, I'm pretty certain I'm not preg, I think the clomid has just extended my luteal phase which is good

I hadvent gone past 11dpo with no spotting in forever!

How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, so today I have some light bleeding and mild cramps also I've had tingling in my nipples and sometimes I get pains in my boobs as well.. Is this normal signs of implementing? I'm hoping these are good signs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Hi ladies, so today I have some light bleeding and mild cramps also I've had tingling in my nipples and sometimes I get pains in my boobs as well.. Is this normal signs of implementing? I'm hoping these are good signs
    Sounds like it, how many DPO are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!

So today is DPO 11 (think I got my dates mixed up.) I've been cramping since 3dpo every day! (Had uterus spasms the first two DPO.) nipple are a bit sensitive/sore to touch and getting sharp sporadic pains in my bb's. I've also had flu like symptoms three times since then yesterday was sneezing all day and woke up with a really runny nose and sneezing again. I've had all different types of cm. yesterday was ewcm. Today is lotion type cm. Never had any of these TWW symptoms! What did any of you already mummies experience before your bfp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Sounds like it, how many DPO are you?
    As of today I'm 10dpo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lilsushi For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (03-05-2016)