Closed Thread
Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What are the best vitamins for men to take while ttc? Hubby has agreed to start some.

Menevit?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 9dpo today and after just going to the loo I've had some pink spotting when I wiped sorry for tmi really hoping its implanting spotting 🤗

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lilsushi For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (02-05-2016),Lovemysons  (02-05-2016),makingbabythree  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    I'm 9dpo today and after just going to the loo I've had some pink spotting when I wiped sorry for tmi really hoping its implanting spotting 🤗
    Sounds like good news might be coming your way. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you!! I'm hoping it is good news

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    What are the best vitamins for men to take while ttc? Hubby has agreed to start some.

Menevit?
    DH said he would start taking vitamins too, going to grab him some Menevit this week, but hopefully I'm back to a 28 day cycle and will O in Friday, so may not need them (but then I think what do we have to lose)! Go our DHs!!! LOL...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it just me, or is May already feeling like a LOONG month?!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Fx it's implantation bleeding!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    Definitely was a good sign for me. I had some really sharp pains at 6dpo when I was pregnant with my son. My hcg was high when I got it tested after af was late so I'm sure it was an early implantation and that's what I felt. Fingers crossed for you xx
    This is exciting! I've been cramping since 3dpo every day! I've also had flu like symptoms three times since then today been sneezing all day. I'm now 12 DPO I think. I've had all different types of cm. today was ewcm again.. These are all new things to me! Never had any of these TWW symptoms!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovemysons Thankyou for making the new thread and I'm really sorry to everyone for my absence. Just wanted to jump on over here and wish everyone a good luck this month. I am certainly out this month, haven't been trying and just not even feeling like attempting. After all the trouble with my partners hospitalisation and operations a few days later I got really sick and have had bronchitis/pneumonia and I now have a gastro bug. Not sure what I did to get all this horrible bad luck this month but I feel like just crawling into a ball and dying at this stage. I haven't been able to go to work for weeks, and my partner is still not able to go back to work so things are not good. This will certainly put our TTC journey on hold for now :,( I have never felt this sick, rundown and hopeless in my life. Praying that I'm seeing the end of it soon and things will start to look up and I'll back back in the threads within the next few months. Sending positive vibes out to everybody that you all get your positives this month. You all deserve it 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrb092 View Post
    @Lovemysons Thankyou for making the new thread and I'm really sorry to everyone for my absence. Just wanted to jump on over here and wish everyone a good luck this month. I am certainly out this month, haven't been trying and just not even feeling like attempting. After all the trouble with my partners hospitalisation and operations a few days later I got really sick and have had bronchitis/pneumonia and I now have a gastro bug. Not sure what I did to get all this horrible bad luck this month but I feel like just crawling into a ball and dying at this stage. I haven't been able to go to work for weeks, and my partner is still not able to go back to work so things are not good. This will certainly put our TTC journey on hold for now :,( I have never felt this sick, rundown and hopeless in my life. Praying that I'm seeing the end of it soon and things will start to look up and I'll back back in the threads within the next few months. Sending positive vibes out to everybody that you all get your positives this month. You all deserve it 😘
    Thanks Gorgeous Girl! I promise you it'll be all over soon and you can laugh about it all! Just take day by day! Things will be just fine! ☺️

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy083 For This Useful Post:

Catrb092  (03-05-2016)