Closed Thread
Page 44 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    The apps work really well if you are inputting the data correctly.

My mum temped when she had me and that was 26 years ago! So it can't be that new of a thing
    I am entering everything down to the t.. But it doesn't tell you what to do if AF is late and you still get BFN's... I mean OPK's and apps are a new thing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't really know what my cycle is yet.. I was on the pill for 14 yrs and only just started TTC.. Mine is telling me I'm O'ing based on my temp too but then it seems to buckle if you put in Multiple temp rises and ewcm... It keeps telling me take a hpt but I have... Temps only tell you AFTER you've ovulated so you can't base TTC on temp alone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had some cramping around my right ovary this morning, according to my app I'm not due to ovulate for another week but realistically I could be, as I'm on cd21 so there's every chance that I could be. I kind of hope I'm not because we haven't bd in a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everybody hanging in there for the tww? Not super positive this cycle but hopeful .. How come two weeks go by super fast when you are on holiday but when you are waiting to take a hpt takes forever and a day!😜😊

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachi321 For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (12-05-2016),MOMB  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    How's everybody hanging in there for the tww? Not super positive this cycle but hopeful .. How come two weeks go by super fast when you are on holiday but when you are waiting to take a hpt takes forever and a day!😜😊
    Not even in the TWW yet hahah 😜

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

I have a question:

This morning when I took my temp it was 36.41, but I decided to take it again because I felt like I wasn't holding it under my tongue like normal, so I put it back in and took it again (all within like 60 seconds) and it was 36.55...

Which temp do I pick? There difference between the two actually changes whether or not I ovulated today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a question:

This morning when I took my temp it was 36.41, but I decided to take it again because I felt like I wasn't holding it under my tongue like normal, so I put it back in and took it again (all within like 60 seconds) and it was 36.55...

Which temp do I pick? There difference between the two actually changes whether or not I ovulated today?
    Wouldn't today's temp only determine if you possibly ovulated yesterday?

If you think you didn't have it in right, then go with the second one

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

Yeah it would haha but I like to know exact days so I can obsess over it like the crazy lady I am 😂😂😂

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    How's everybody hanging in there for the tww? Not super positive this cycle but hopeful .. How come two weeks go by super fast when you are on holiday but when you are waiting to take a hpt takes forever and a day!������������
    It's sooo long!! I have 8 days til CD1 & only 5 days since OPK said ..
    I need a project or something!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it would haha but I like to know exact days so I can obsess over it like the crazy lady I am ���������������� �
    How long have you been TTC & which # bub is it for you? How well does temp work?