Closed Thread
Page 43 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    AFM, I cracked and tested at 9dpo. I used an Internet cheapie and swore I could see the faintest of lines so I then used a FRER (conveniently I had saved the wee! 😂) ... it was a BFN.
    In retrospect I think was just seeing things with the first one.

I'm slightly irritated with myself for my lack of self control but I'm sure I'll be over it and doing it again tomorrow morning. Ahhh the joys of TTC!
    It is SO hard not to crack!!! 🙃

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    AFM, I cracked and tested at 9dpo. I used an Internet cheapie and swore I could see the faintest of lines so I then used a FRER (conveniently I had saved the wee! 😂) ... it was a BFN.
    In retrospect I think was just seeing things with the first one.

I'm slightly irritated with myself for my lack of self control but I'm sure I'll be over it and doing it again tomorrow morning. Ahhh the joys of TTC!
    It's still early! The most common day to implant is 9 ☺️

I'm so so out of it today. I woke up at 6.40 and DH had already left. I didn't remember him saying goodbye at all at (@6.20) so I txt and asked him and he said he did and we talked. I have absolutely no recollection of this at all!!!! I feel like I'm dreaming but haven't woken up yet 😳

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (12-05-2016),Lizzy083  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I only spotted a couple of spots yesterday mixed with clear now today nothing. AF is 5 days late. I'll wait til Sunday then test again. Tested two days ago. Bfn. So weird.. Could it be POCS? What are the other symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy083 View Post
    Ladies, I only spotted a couple of spots yesterday mixed with clear now today nothing. AF is 5 days late. I'll wait til Sunday then test again. Tested two days ago. Bfn. So weird.. Could it be POCS? What are the other symptoms?
    Maybe you ovulated late??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm: had the worst ovary cramps yesterday and last night and EWCM yesterday. FF predicts today as ovulation, so I'm hoping the metformin has done something and I've released an egg this time. TMI but we had the most amazing BD session last night. My 17 year old son probably heard it from the next room. He's a night owl. Hahaha how embarrassing.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (12-05-2016),Lizzy083  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Maybe you ovulated late??
    I hope so, I did have a couple of ewcm days not when my app told me I was ovulating! I'm thinking FF and Ovia (the one I use) are more confusing then anything! Just because a silly app tells us we are ovulating we shouldn't listen to it! We should listen to our own bodies, our mothers never used all this crap and they had all of us just fine! Mum can't believe all of this apps and OPK's etc that are out there now.. She thinks all love is lost when TTC nowadays! She's so right I swear!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy083 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm: had the worst ovary cramps yesterday and last night and EWCM yesterday. FF predicts today as ovulation, so I'm hoping the metformin has done something and I've released an egg this time. TMI but we had the most amazing BD session last night. My 17 year old son probably heard it from the next room. He's a night owl. Hahaha how embarrassing.
    Haha!! They say that we are super horny when ovulating so that probably makes sense!! Lol @ your son hearing next door...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy083 For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahhaha us too!! Great bd session!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

I hope so, I did have a couple of ewcm days not when my app told me I was ovulating! I'm thinking FF and Ovia (the one I use) are more confusing then anything! Just because a silly app tells us we are ovulating we shouldn't listen to it! We should listen to our own bodies, our mothers never used all this crap and they had all of us just fine! Mum can't believe all of this apps and OPK's etc that are out there now.. She thinks all love is lost when TTC nowadays! She's so right I swear!!
    The apps work really well if you are inputting the data correctly.

My mum temped when she had me and that was 26 years ago! So it can't be that new of a thing 😂

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You need to set the app up based on your own cycle. So I have a 23-25 day cycle, so I put in an average of 24 days and it calculates my fertile period based on that

However, I pay more attention to the signs my body gives me, over when an app thinks I should O

With FF and charting, I completely trust when it says I O, coz it is based purely on the temps I am putting in