Closed Thread
Page 42 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I guess it doesn't matter anymore, it's our last month, and unless DH can sort himself out tonight we are out for the year 😢
    I don't have anything to offer but hugs. Sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!

I'm right at the end of my TWW and on CD10 today. I tested yesterday a bit eager and as I really did expect BFN, I was busting to pee this morning and forgot. How bad is that Lol. Bad TTCer here, I'm the same with OPKs so glad I got it right this month!

Here's my symptoms, what do you think?

This is 3rd cycle off the pill. I had a positive OPK so FF is calculating me at 10DPO.

CD1 to 4 - nothing to report
    CD5 - in the evening had pressure AF like cramps, needed a heat pack to get to sleep
    CD6 - in the evening I had a quick 10 sec sharp pain, and OMG the gas! All night. I didn't eat anything to cause it lol.
    CD7 - similar cramps to AF but felt more like AF was just starting, off and on not constant, and I had very very faint blood stained CM
    CD8 - cramps continue, feels irritable down there, a little brown spotting, with pink late PM
    CD9 - tested BFN, stil spotting, emotional, almost cried at work and had a quick cry at home
    CD10 - still spotting and currently have a bit of cramps, like someone's sitting on me if that makes sense. Was feeling stressed out about work and DH is away, since leaving work I have had loads of teary moments, I think I come right and nope, I reckon I burst into tears a good 10 times! So clearly very emotional

As I've not been off the pill long, I havent recognised any patterns or anything so don't really know if this is normal. I definitely didn't spot like this previous months, only a day or two leading up to AF.

AF is due Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbera2015 View Post
    Hi girls!!

I'm right at the end of my TWW and on CD10 today. I tested yesterday a bit eager and as I really did expect BFN, I was busting to pee this morning and forgot. How bad is that Lol. Bad TTCer here, I'm the same with OPKs so glad I got it right this month!

This is 3rd cycle off the pill. I had a positive OPK so FF is calculating me at 10DPO.

CD5 - in the evening had pressure AF like cramps, needed a heat pack to get to sleep
    CD6 - in the evening I had a quick 10 sec sharp pain, and OMG the gas! All night. I didn't eat anything to cause it lol.
    CD7 - similar cramps to AF but felt more like AF was just starting, off and on not constant, and I had very very faint blood stained CM
    CD8 - cramps continue, feels irritable down there, a little brown spotting, with pink late PM
    CD9 - tested BFN, stil spotting, emotional, almost cried at work and had a quick cry at home
    CD10 - still spotting and currently have a bit of cramps, like someone's sitting on me if that makes sense. Was feeling stressed out about work and DH is away, since leaving work I have had loads of teary moments, I think I come right and nope, I reckon I burst into tears a good 10 times! So clearly very emotional

As I've not been off the pill long, I havent recognised any patterns or anything so don't really know if this is normal. I definitely didn't spot like this previous months, only a day or two leading up to AF.

AF is due Saturday.
    Sounds promising!! I'd be testing with FMU if I were you, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support guys. Ttc is rough isn't it?!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (12-05-2016),makingbabythree  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!

AF is due Saturday.
    Sounds promising!! I'd be testing with FMU if I were you, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've realised I've put CD instead of DPO. Oops

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!

AF is due Saturday.
    Sounds very similar to what I had! But o was cranky instead of teary lol. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support guys. Ttc is rough isn't it?!
    So rough. I'm sorry you and your DH are going through this. I think it would be more common than you might think behave you tried googling it and seeing if there is any advice with supporting him? Is it a physical thing or an emotional one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH can't finish again. I hate this so much. Maybe I'm not destined to ever be pregnant again

I'm trying to not make a big deal out of it for him, but on the inside I'm gutted

So I went to the toilet so I could cry 😞
    I'm sorry, it really sucks.

This happens to us too because of medication that DH is on. I know it doesn't help you right now, but you're not alone. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM, I cracked and tested at 9dpo. I used an Internet cheapie and swore I could see the faintest of lines so I then used a FRER (conveniently I had saved the wee! 😂) ... it was a BFN.
    In retrospect I think was just seeing things with the first one.

I'm slightly irritated with myself for my lack of self control but I'm sure I'll be over it and doing it again tomorrow morning. Ahhh the joys of TTC!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (12-05-2016),Lizzy083  (12-05-2016),Lovemysons  (12-05-2016),makingbabythree  (12-05-2016)