Closed Thread
Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Is there anyone else here ttc after a mc?

I'm feeling really down about trying again, I feel like 100% certain we will never get a positive ever again. My cycles have been perfect since we lost bubs and nothing. And yes I know it hasn't been long but I feel like it'll never happen ever again 😞

I didn't feel like this when we were trying initially, only after the mc
    I feel your pain. I should have been 12 weeks pregnant today. I had convinced myself that losing the pregnancy would be OK as I would be pregnant again immediately after. Then when I saw the ob and he told me I was about to release 2 eggs I was certain that we would have success and it didn't happen. I'm now the first proper cycle after the mc and then I got sick just before ovulation so BD was the last thing on my mind but I keep reading about increased fertility after a mc and now I feel like I've lost that opportunity. I know I shouldn't feel this way but it's almost like fate is telling me we're not meant to have another baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Last few months ive refused to buy pads and tampons until af has arrived. Today i brought them in the hope i wont need them because i did. How ridiculous is that 😅
    But a lady I know did the same thing 2 wks ago and got jer pos a few days ago so ill try anything
    Af is due 10th may
    Every time i travel back to adelaide i get af. Irregular cycles to.
    So it makes me not want to head back on Thursday but we will be coming home on the 9th so hoping it doesnt show!
    Lets get some positives early everyone 😁😁@brodiesmummy have u tested yet or has af arrived have been thinking of you today ☺
    Haha I've been refusing to stockpile pads and tampons too!!

Do you come to adl often? I live in sa

I just did an ic test, but as suspected was negative. I've got coloured cm, so pretty sure she will be here by thursday. On to another month of feeling like sh*t on clomid, happy friggin mothers day hey?

How are you?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I haven't commented on the MC, I haven't had one only chemicals, so don't really know what to say

5. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a MC before but it was at a time before TTC so it was hard to process but I think I may have found it easier because we weren't TTC and didn't try after it's been a couple of years but I still think about what could have been.

Well I believe I'm beginning the dreaded TWW. I may be MIA as I'm going to try and keep busy lol

Good luck to everyone

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nismo83 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (02-05-2016),Lovemysons  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had cramping all day (7dpo) which is unusual for me. Trying to ignore it so as not to get hopes up.

But... has anyone had this and then got a bpf?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by champagne View Post
    I've had cramping all day (7dpo) which is unusual for me. Trying to ignore it so as not to get hopes up.

I hope its something for you . I had it last month and got a bfn
    Im 6dpo today and no symptoms what so ever
    Goodluck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

champagne  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Haha I've been refusing to stockpile pads and tampons too!!

Do you come to adl often? I live in sa

I just did an ic test, but as suspected was negative. I've got coloured cm, so pretty sure she will be here by thursday. On to another month of feeling like sh*t on clomid, happy friggin mothers day hey?

How are you?

Oh boo that sucks. Dont you usually start spptting at 10dpo. Sorry trying to keep up haha how many dpo are u now?
    Im in roxby we moved here 2 years ago have always lived in adleaide. Woodcroft.
    I try and go back every 5 wks to see my parents and families with the kids
    Im 6dpo will test mothers day.
    Hope we can get our bfps this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Is there anyone else here ttc after a mc?

I'm feeling really down about trying again, I feel like 100% certain we will never get a positive ever again. My cycles have been perfect since we lost bubs and nothing. And yes I know it hasn't been long but I feel like it'll never happen ever again 😞

I didn't feel like this when we were trying initially, only after the mc
    I could have written your post when we were ttc my first. I fell pregnant 3rd cycle and had a missed miscarriage. I hoped to fall pregnant again in the same timeframe after my mc but instead I had to wait another 9 months. My cycles were all over the place and I'm sure I had a few anovulatory cycles in there. Finally fell pregnant with DS almost a year from my first bfp which felt like an eternity. Vitex helped sort my cycle out then and I'm on it now hoping it works wonders again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by champagne View Post

Definitely was a good sign for me. I had some really sharp pains at 6dpo when I was pregnant with my son. My hcg was high when I got it tested after af was late so I'm sure it was an early implantation and that's what I felt. Fingers crossed for you xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

champagne  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Oh boo that sucks. Dont you usually start spptting at 10dpo. Sorry trying to keep up haha how many dpo are u now?
    Im in roxby we moved here 2 years ago have always lived in adleaide. Woodcroft.
    I try and go back every 5 wks to see my parents and families with the kids
    Im 6dpo will test mothers day.
    Hope we can get our bfps this month
    I'm 11 dpo today and yeah normally start spotting 10-11dpo, I've got coloured cm, but only slight if I check my cervix, sorry tmi, but that's an improvement on previous, where it was there on my liner.

Ahh cool roxby there for work?

I'm at blakeview

A mothers day bfp would be nice! Good luck hun!! X