Closed Thread
Page 37 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm here following all you guys with my fingers crossed. And secretly terrified that my lines are going to get lighter and lighter and AF will still arrive. Hate all the doubt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    I'm here following all you guys with my fingers crossed. And secretly terrified that my lines are going to get lighter and lighter and AF will still arrive. Hate all the doubt.
    Me too to all of the above

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    It's hard to stay positive eh? I keep checking my TP, expecting to be spotting. It's a blessing and a curse knowing this early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending all my positive vibes your way!! But I'm sure everything is going to be fine! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you lovely ladies! I'm taking another test tomorrow morning... I'm hoping I ovulated later than I thought and that's why I got a negative this afternoon but not liking my chances... I'll keep you all posted! I just want AF to come so I can go get my blood test (cd3 and ultrasound cd6) so I can check on all my levels and ovaries etc. I'm almost certain I'll be joining the June thread. Could be worse I guess, I've only been TTC for 4 normal cycles...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

CD12 here and I got a solid smily. Happy happy ☺️

How long after a positive do you normally ovulate and see a temp rise? Will it be CD15 (ovulation CD14) still or more likely tomorrow or Thursday?

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (11-05-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (11-05-2016),Kitzycat  (11-05-2016),Lil Smurfy  (11-05-2016),Lovemysons  (11-05-2016),peanutoven  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    CD12 here and I got a solid smily. Happy happy ☺️

How long after a positive do you normally ovulate and see a temp rise? Will it be CD15 (ovulation CD14) still or more likely tomorrow or Thursday?
    Their website says to DTD for the 2 days following the solid smiley, so I'd expect you'd O sometime in the next 2 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you guys count as ovulation day the day of positive opk or day after ? I got a positive Monday so just wondering ... Only just in the tww now lots of bfps this month hopefully more good news for the rest of us late testers xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af has finally arrived. For some reason got a much longer than usual LP but after my bfn on Friday knew I was out. Will be away from dh for most of the important time before O next month so am going to try to get my brain off ttc for a bit. Yeah right... Lol

Good luck for the rest of the month ladies. I'll be checking in to see the new lines pop up and watch the current ones get darker.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    What do you guys count as ovulation day the day of positive opk or day after ? I got a positive Monday so just wondering ... Only just in the tww now lots of bfps this month hopefully more good news for the rest of us late testers xxx
    It's not normally that day, but I think I read 0-48 hours with 1 day being normal.

I got a positive IC opk today aswell!! Seeing as this hasn't happened before without hcg in my system does that mean I haven't been ovulating? I doubt I would miss it as around this time I test every 3-4 hours (haha I like peeing on things)

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462915890.702301.jpg

Now just to go DH on board tonight haha 🙊🙊