Closed Thread
Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Hello ladies, I am new TTC and my first time and I am 6 days out from when af is due but hoping there's a little bug growing already instead! I am pretty nervous 🙂
    Welcome!
    Fx for you, when will you be testing ?
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Welcome!
    Fx for you, when will you be testing ?
    Good luck!
    Thanks. I am forcing myself to wait till next week before I do a test lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there anyone else here ttc after a mc?

I'm feeling really down about trying again, I feel like 100% certain we will never get a positive ever again. My cycles have been perfect since we lost bubs and nothing. And yes I know it hasn't been long but I feel like it'll never happen ever again 😞

I didn't feel like this when we were trying initially, only after the mc

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Thescientist I'm sorry you are feeling so down. It's hard to push forward and stay positive after a loss. Especially when it feels like it's taking forever.

I feel exactly the same and just want to be bloody pregnant right now

Try to stay positive and not stress too much. I know how hard that is lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Is there anyone else here ttc after a mc?

I'm feeling really down about trying again, I feel like 100% certain we will never get a positive ever again. My cycles have been perfect since we lost bubs and nothing. And yes I know it hasn't been long but I feel like it'll never happen ever again 😞

I didn't feel like this when we were trying initially, only after the mc
    Yep me, but you already know that 😊

Most of the time I'm confident I will get pregnant again, it's just a matter of time.

Here's my thoughts on your situation:

1) you fell pregnant easily with your bub that you lost, so it's getting you down that it didn't happen straight away again

2) you've got a deadline, which is adding a heap more pressure to you. I suspect the deadline is making it impossible to relax about it (understandably so)

I get depressed when AF arrives, then a day or so later I force myself to move on and focus on the next month. Staying depressed about it isn't going to give me the baby that I want. And no amount of hating the universe is going to bring back my baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Yep me, but you already know that 😊

Most of the time I'm confident I will get pregnant again, it's just a matter of time.

Here's my thoughts on your situation:

1) you fell pregnant easily with your bub that you lost, so it's getting you down that it didn't happen straight away again

2) you've got a deadline, which is adding a heap more pressure to you. I suspect the deadline is making it impossible to relax about it (understandably so)

I get depressed when AF arrives, then a day or so later I force myself to move on and focus on the next month. Staying depressed about it isn't going to give me the baby that I want. And no amount of hating the universe is going to bring back my baby
    Haha you know me too well 😜

Unfortunately we can't get rid of the deadline (financially and also career wise, but mainly financially) and I know if we had an unlimited amount of time to try I would just be like oh well, on to next month.

Trying to remain positive, since AF has arrived, as each day passes I'm feeling more confident again. I always said May was my month, but then what I think actually has no affect haha it's just the niggly feeling that I'll never get a positive again lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha you know me too well 😜

Unfortunately we can't get rid of the deadline (financially and also career wise, but mainly financially) and I know if we had an unlimited amount of time to try I would just be like oh well, on to next month.

Trying to remain positive, since AF has arrived, as each day passes I'm feeling more confident again. I always said May was my month, but then what I think actually has no affect haha it's just the niggly feeling that I'll never get a positive again lol
    I say think positively, you don't want to spend the whole month depressed, thinking it's not going to happen

Repeat after me 😊

I WILL GET PREGNANT IN MAY!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I say think positively, you don't want to spend the whole month depressed, thinking it's not going to happen

Repeat after me 😊

I WILL GET PREGNANT IN MAY!!!
    It's the long weekends I tell you! Means I can sit at home and think!! If I'm at uni, I have heaps to think about my phd so no babies are in my mind haha.

Ok, I will be positive 🤓

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha you know me too well

When i had my mc i read usually alot of women have a mc as their first pregnancy. Then go on to having healthy pregnancy to term
    Keep positive i know how hard it is though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last few months ive refused to buy pads and tampons until af has arrived. Today i brought them in the hope i wont need them because i did. How ridiculous is that 😅
    But a lady I know did the same thing 2 wks ago and got jer pos a few days ago so ill try anything
    Af is due 10th may
    Every time i travel back to adelaide i get af. Irregular cycles to.
    So it makes me not want to head back on Thursday but we will be coming home on the 9th so hoping it doesnt show!
    Lets get some positives early everyone 😁😁@brodiesmummy have u tested yet or has af arrived have been thinking of you today ☺