Closed Thread
Page 28 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I hope this upload works. What do you think about the last opk? Is it close to positive? I've been doing them for the last 5 days and this is the first one that has come up almost as dark as the control. It's darker in person. This is my first time using OPKs.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Thanks ladies, I did a second one and it has definitely got pink colour to it.

Fingers are so firmly crossed.
    Oh my gosh congrats!!! I'm on cd 31 today and still no AF... Arghhhh I'm so scared to test.. Seeing symptoms here and there but don't want to get too excited! I'm firmly waiting til Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy083 View Post
    Oh my gosh congrats!!! I'm on cd 31 today and still no AF... Arghhhh I'm so scared to test.. Seeing symptoms here and there but don't want to get too excited! I'm firmly waiting til Friday!
    Your self control is amazing! Lol, I've been testing from 7 DPO 😂😂

Fingers crossed! When was AF due? Saturday?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMumma View Post
    Hi ladies I hope this upload works. What do you think about the last opk? Is it close to positive? I've been doing them for the last 5 days and this is the first one that has come up almost as dark as the control. It's darker in person. This is my first time using OPKs.
    Looks close hon, but not quite positive yet. Hopefully soon! I'd test again this arvo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

Your self control is amazing! Lol, I've been testing from 7 DPO

Fingers crossed! When was AF due? Saturday?
    Yep Saturday! I just keep telling myself I'm not pregnant and my cycle isn't proper yet cause if coming off the pill after so long.. I've had cramps since 3dpo not to mention spasms in left ovary area first two days dpo.. Notice just this week dark blue veins on my lower back on both sides up both sides of tummy and a couple of new ones on my bb's... Very mild nausea (mainly when driving in passenger seat) but not very often then all of a sudden bang I'm starving... I'm waiting til atleast Friday. Since coming off the pill my longest cycle has been 31 days so after today it would seem to be i may be pregnant otherwise I'm not ovulating but I had the huge temp increase on day 16 after cramps and ewcm the day before. My temp has also been increasing after cd16 I'm now at 36.7. This mornings bbt. My AF temp is usually 35.9. I've had a temp above 36.2 for the past 15 days.. (Since ovulation)
    Last edited by Lizzy083; 09-05-2016 at 10:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy083 View Post
    Yep Saturday! I just keep telling myself I'm not pregnant and my cycle isn't proper yet cause if coming off the pill after so long.. I've had cramps since 3dpo not to mention spasms in left ovary area first two days dpo.. Notice just this week dark blue veins on my lower back on both sides up both sides of tummy and a couple of new ones on my bb's... Very mild nausea (mainly when driving in passenger seat) but not very often then all of a sudden bang I'm starving... I'm waiting til atleast Friday. Since coming off the pill my longest cycle has been 31 days so after today it would seem to be i may be pregnant otherwise I'm not ovulating but I had the huge temp increase on day 16 after cramps and ewcm the day before. My temp has also been increasing after cd16 I'm now at 36.7. This mornings bbt. My AF temp is usually 35.9. I've had a temp above 36.2 for the past 15 days.. (Since ovulation)
    Sounds promising! Can't wait to hear how your test goes!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I went back to my gp today, this metformin has kicked my a$$ so bad, constant nausea, constant bathroom stops for 2 reasons. Off my food, lost 4 kilos.

So she said to try and take just one 500mg dose at night instead of one with breakfast as well. For the week, and if I still feel crap, see the FS, I got the referral today, same one I saw when I was on clomid back in 2009/10

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! I'm new here. 4th month trying, first month using OPKs and first month the ferns came up on my MaybeBaby. Keen to just see if AF arrives on time. She's fairly pretty regular on 28 days but some months up to 31 (I think it's stress related). Feeling like this time might work but don't want to get my hopes up. AF due May 20.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MOMB For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds promising! Can't wait to hear how your test goes!
    Thanks! So many mixed emotions! I just want a little bubba of my own! My hubby's teenagers are with us full time but it's just not the same... I feel like I have sooooo much love to give!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy083 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MOMB View Post
    Hello! I'm new here. 4th month trying, first month using OPKs and first month the ferns came up on my MaybeBaby. Keen to just see if AF arrives on time. She's fairly pretty regular on 28 days but some months up to 31 (I think it's stress related). Feeling like this time might work but don't want to get my hopes up. AF due May 20.
    Welcome and good luck! Is this your first child?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy083 For This Useful Post:

MOMB  (09-05-2016)