Closed Thread
Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 1121
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,683
    Thanks
    3,840
    Thanked
    1,437
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    6 dpo here. I'll test Wednesday night if I don't start spotting on wednesday
    Fingers crossed hun! How are you feeling?

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked
    372
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD 15 here. (Not even close to having ovulation signs). Day 3 of metformin and it's not agreeing with me at all. I've felt nauseous and constantly running to the toilet. I feel dizzy and like the room is spinning, I'm hot one minute and then freezing. I hate my body right now.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,896
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Fingers crossed hun! How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling fine thanks. No symptom spotting going on here. I'm trying to just forget about it

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (06-05-2016)

  5. #184
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,683
    Thanks
    3,840
    Thanked
    1,437
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    CD 15 here. (Not even close to having ovulation signs). Day 3 of metformin and it's not agreeing with me at all. I've felt nauseous and constantly running to the toilet. I feel dizzy and like the room is spinning, I'm hot one minute and then freezing. I hate my body right now.
    I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope your body adjusts soon x

  6. #185
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked
    152
    Reviews
    0
    Not sure how many dpo here as I'm not sure when I ovulated! Af is due Thursday, though I'm tempted to test on Wednesday which is DD's first birthday.

  7. #186
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked
    170
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    @NicT did you test?
    Just tested now with Smu and it's a Bfn. 12dpo today so it looks like af will be here on Monday. Bummer. I usually regret testing early but am glad I did as I was really getting my hopes up this cycle for some reason. We head off on holidays so on the plus side, at least I won't be dealing with morning sickness on our trip. Will be away from dh for the day before and day of ovulation so don't like our chances next month though.

  8. #187
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,683
    Thanks
    3,840
    Thanked
    1,437
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'm feeling fine thanks. No symptom spotting going on here. I'm trying to just forget about it
    Oh good job!

    Only symptom spotting I'm doing is wondering if my uterus is about to fall out lol

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    Lizzy083  (06-05-2016)

  10. #188
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,683
    Thanks
    3,840
    Thanked
    1,437
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    Just tested now with Smu and it's a Bfn. 12dpo today so it looks like af will be here on Monday. Bummer. I usually regret testing early but am glad I did as I was really getting my hopes up this cycle for some reason. We head off on holidays so on the plus side, at least I won't be dealing with morning sickness on our trip. Will be away from dh for the day before and day of ovulation so don't like our chances next month though.
    Aww sorry to hear!

    But yay for a holiday! Where are you going?

  11. #189
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    207
    Thanked
    86
    Reviews
    0
    AF arrived 😏 Not sure if we will ttc over the next couple of months. I'm questioning if I really want one more so I think I'm going to take some time not worrying about it. Good luck everyone, I'm going to keep following and would love to see some bfp's!!

  12. #190
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh good job!

    Only symptom spotting I'm doing is wondering if my uterus is about to fall out lol
    Haha! I thought mine was falling out yesterday!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy083 For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (06-05-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 545
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 10:24
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Sariele in forum IVF
    Replies: 1073
    Last Post: 15-02-2016, 11:59
  3. Due May 2016
    By karlischneider in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-09-2015, 11:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training Products
Toilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of toilet training. With a range of products that can be used at home, on holidays or out & about.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!