Closed Thread
Page 16 of 113 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Yayyyyy!! Congrats!! Test again in two days! Hopefully it's darker! Hope it sticks! Baby dust to you!! xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    @Lovemysons - I got a false positive on a FRER last weekend. I got bloods done - definitely not pregnant, but no explanation for my dizziness 😕

Still completely in the dark as to whether I'm even ovulating.
    I'm boycotting FRER after this lot I've already got. When you're paying up to $7 per test you do not Espec false positives! Sorry you went through that

Well I caved and I just got my BFP!!! First cycle after mc and after only 1 BD session the day before o. Fingers crossed this ones stays with us!!!
    Hooooorraaayyy! Congratulations!

May is looking like a very lucky month so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @Fauvette!

And congrats to all the others who've got their BFP this month. The thread moved too quickly for me to keep up in the last week and a half (I've been travelling on my own with DS, so no BD. Back home now though. 😉).

I think I will be too, @Lovemysons. It's ridiculous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy083 View Post
    Yayyyyy!! Congrats!! Test again in two days! Hopefully it's darker! Hope it sticks! Baby dust to you!! xxxx
    I'll call my gp tomorrow and arrange a blood test as I'm sure she will want to monitor Hcg closely this time. I'm not going to bother with more poas tests. I'm staying positive. This will be a perfectly healthy pregnancy.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (04-05-2016),champagne  (05-05-2016),Kitzycat  (04-05-2016),Lizzy083  (04-05-2016),makingbabythree  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'll call my gp tomorrow and arrange a blood test as I'm sure she will want to monitor Hcg closely this time. I'm not going to bother with more poas tests. I'm staying positive. This will be a perfectly healthy pregnancy.
    Good luck at dr

After my mc, my ob said next time not to monitor HCG unless there was a reason for it, because it will cause unnecessary stress. I think I'll follow her advice. With DD I never had one HCG blood test. I was nervous at first ob appt, but had mostly been ok. I don't want to be stressing every few days wondering if the numbers are ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful attitude! I hope we all get positives this month ladies!! Let's all stay positive like Fauvette!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lizzy083 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (04-05-2016),Little Wing  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies which are the best tests to use then if not FRER?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

What do you think ladies.... Am I dreaming- just did this quickly before bed.... I know that's not ideal, also I think only maybe only 7dpo..... First full cycle after coming off implanon, which basically means I have no ideaImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462363778.292434.jpg

So very very faint, or tricking me????

Looking at it here you can't even see it..... Might test again in the morning and see how I go.....
    Last edited by Rhythmicdancer; 04-05-2016 at 22:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhythmicdancer View Post
    What do you think ladies.... Am I dreaming- just did this quickly before bed.... I know that's not ideal, also I think only maybe only 7dpo..... First full cycle after coming off implanon, which basically means I have no ideaAttachment 80975

Looking at it here you can't even see it..... Might test again in the morning and see how I go.....
    I can't see anything in this pic ( but quality on here is generally crap). I'd test in a couple of days. You'd expect it would be a lot darker then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhythmicdancer View Post
    What do you think ladies.... Am I dreaming- just did this quickly before bed.... I know that's not ideal, also I think only maybe only 7dpo..... First full cycle after coming off implanon, which basically means I have no ideaAttachment 80975

Cant see anything either but test again in morning with fmu i wouldn't waste the expensive tests at night
    Goodluck ☺