Closed Thread
Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Other news, I ordered some cheapie pregnancy tests from eBay, just to have here in case I get suspicious. The only shop we have in town is the servo and pretty sure she doesn't have pregnancy tests and not sure is be game to buy from there anyway as I'd be getting "congrats" cards within an hour from everyone. Small towns huh haha. Now just to wait for the roads to reopen so we can get mail through.
    Lol yes, so true!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by champagne View Post
    Lol yes, so true!
    Im in a small town also. Ive brought all my opks and preg tests online also
    I dont need the town gossiping lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Whoa I didn't see this thread and in a couple of days it has had 60-something posts 😂

Congrats to those with BFPs and big hugs to those with BFNs/AF.

AFM, I have been meaning to go to the GP to talk about my hormones for months but life kept getting in the way. I was forced to go today due to a UTI so got a referral for bloods. The Dr I saw wasn't my usual Dr and he was fantastic but I can't see him on a regular basis as he doesn't take any new patients, he was just helping out tonight as they were so busy :-( he has said my symptoms do point to PCOS so I'll have a blood test on Saturday morning and go from there!

He said something along the lines of having sex twice during the week you're ovulating, because anymore often and there won't be any sperm to make a baby. What are your thoughts on this? I've always thought every second day was best and due to my long and unpredictable cycles, it's for the whole cycle rather than just one particular week.

I dont think its enough if you have irregular cycles
    Pretty sure theres always some in the tank lol
    I have hearr about the replenishing part and allowing 24 to 48 hr in between but we still cover every day if that doesnt work after a few months ill just do here and there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

13dpo today, bit of blood in cm, af will be here tomorrow, cd29, so clomid has dramatically improved my luteal phase.

I have decided I need to lose some weight, so going to give that a crack, am also thinking of trying pole water classes, I figure it might be something ill enjoy

Have a lovely day ladies. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Morning ladies

13dpo today, bit of blood in cm, af will be here tomorrow, cd29, so clomid has dramatically improved my luteal phase.

I have decided I need to lose some weight, so going to give that a crack, am also thinking of trying pole water classes, I figure it might be something ill enjoy

Sounds like fun. Who does pole water classes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Sounds like fun. Who does pole water classes?
    I think it would be! They also have pole and box. Its at the parafield gardens swim centre

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Sorry to hear. Keep us posted! There may still be hope! I have had my fourth day in a row with higher temps again, I had a second temp rise after my initial post ov temp rise around 10dpo. Today I'm 13 DPO, cm still Very lotion like and thick and my libido is through the roof ! Doesn't help working with hubby as I want to jump his bones every time he walks past! Hehe p.s Pole water classes sound like fun!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy083 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm going to start OPKS today CD9. Just wondering what the best time of the day is to do it? I drink alot of water during the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    11dpo and still bfn, I'm pretty sure I'm out but I'm hopeful for next month! I've never used ic opk's but I need to next month, the CB digi's are sending me broke lol! Any recommendations?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

I'm on the same band wagon! I'm 10kg over my last pregnancy pre-weight so I'm going to try to do something about that! I'm sure it will help my pcos as well 😊 Do you do anything in particular?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitzycat For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (04-05-2016)