Closed Thread
Page 12 of 113 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to the ladies that had af arrive.

I did a frer tonight bfn. Gotta stop wasting tests lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Sorry to the ladies that had af arrive.

I did a frer tonight bfn. Gotta stop wasting tests lol
    Hehe! Too funny! You'll go broke! How many dpo are you?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy083 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy083 View Post
    Hehe! Too funny! You'll go broke! How many dpo are you?
    Haha tell me about it, been a very expensive 8 months!

I'm 12dpo today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Haha tell me about it, been a very expensive 8 months!

I'm 12dpo today
    Hopefully it's too early and you are pregnant! What symptoms are you having? Any different to other months? Some of my symptoms I have never felt before. I feel different this month but I'm so scared to test! Thinking about torturing myself til next Tuesday so I'll be 2-3 days late as I was on the pill since 18 yrs old (14 years ago) I actually don't know my proper cycle length..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy083 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry bubbles and lilsushi. Hopefully you'll have your BFPs soon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy083 View Post
    Hopefully it's too early and you are pregnant! What symptoms are you having? Any different to other months? Some of my symptoms I have never felt before. I feel different this month but I'm so scared to test! Thinking about torturing myself til next Tuesday so I'll be 2-3 days late as I was on the pill since 18 yrs old (14 years ago) I actually don't know my proper cycle length..
    Haha I can only hope, but I'm think I'm clutching at straws!! I feel completely normal, was starving tonight, but that's an af symptom lol.

Oh go you waiting until af is late!! Ill have my fingers crossed for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to the chemist today to grab some Menevit for DH, however the lady there told me that they need to take it three months prior to TTC and then stop, while we continue with the Elevit (or vitamins) while TTC... so I left it there, LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

Whoa I didn't see this thread and in a couple of days it has had 60-something posts 😂

Congrats to those with BFPs and big hugs to those with BFNs/AF.

AFM, I have been meaning to go to the GP to talk about my hormones for months but life kept getting in the way. I was forced to go today due to a UTI so got a referral for bloods. The Dr I saw wasn't my usual Dr and he was fantastic but I can't see him on a regular basis as he doesn't take any new patients, he was just helping out tonight as they were so busy :-( he has said my symptoms do point to PCOS so I'll have a blood test on Saturday morning and go from there!

He said something along the lines of having sex twice during the week you're ovulating, because anymore often and there won't be any sperm to make a baby. What are your thoughts on this? I've always thought every second day was best and due to my long and unpredictable cycles, it's for the whole cycle rather than just one particular week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Whoa I didn't see this thread and in a couple of days it has had 60-something posts 😂

Congrats to those with BFPs and big hugs to those with BFNs/AF.

AFM, I have been meaning to go to the GP to talk about my hormones for months but life kept getting in the way. I was forced to go today due to a UTI so got a referral for bloods. The Dr I saw wasn't my usual Dr and he was fantastic but I can't see him on a regular basis as he doesn't take any new patients, he was just helping out tonight as they were so busy :-( he has said my symptoms do point to PCOS so I'll have a blood test on Saturday morning and go from there!

He said something along the lines of having sex twice during the week you're ovulating, because anymore often and there won't be any sperm to make a baby. What are your thoughts on this? I've always thought every second day was best and due to my long and unpredictable cycles, it's for the whole cycle rather than just one particular week.
    Twice during the week you're ovulating could be difficult if you don't know when you're going to ovulate. Great if you have a cycle that doesn't change at all.
    It doesn't sound frequent enough, but it does only take 1 speed to get the egg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sitting on about week 3 of light but noticeable "period-like" cramps. Worse at night (maybe because that's when I sit/lay down). Past 2 nights I've also had heartburn with no known cause.

I wish my body would just figure out what the heck it's doing.

Other news, I ordered some cheapie pregnancy tests from eBay, just to have here in case I get suspicious. The only shop we have in town is the servo and pretty sure she doesn't have pregnancy tests and not sure is be game to buy from there anyway as I'd be getting "congrats" cards within an hour from everyone. Small towns huh haha. Now just to wait for the roads to reopen so we can get mail through.