Closed Thread
Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1121
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MUG81 I had a negative 9 dpo and positive 10dpo. You might still be pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @MUG81 I had a negative 9 dpo and positive 10dpo. You might still be pregnant
    Thanks... I just needed to hear that!
    ... Cannot explain these painful boobs otherwise! I'll test again in the morning, otherwise will wait it out hoping for the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    Thanks... I just needed to hear that!
    ... Cannot explain these painful boobs otherwise! I'll test again in the morning, otherwise will wait it out hoping for the best.
    Fingers cross for you MUG81!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorest boobs ever, not usual for me at all.
    Dpo9 = BFN 😔
    (Urgh!! What's going on??)
    Did you test again?
    @FTMumma and @kirsten90, how are your tests looking this morning???

I did another frer this morning, then panicked when my test line was super faint compared with the control line. After googling for like 10 mins to see what this meant, I looked at my test again and now the test line is slightly darker than the control! Lol idiot! Yesterday they were about equal so I'm happy now. Haha (I'm not sure it's so obvious in the photo on bubhub but it is in person!)

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464209440.011581.jpg

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (26-05-2016),mmaf  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dpo10 = BFN.
    BBT has dropped back, so my hope for this month is fizzling out 😔
    Thanks for all the best wishes ladies - gosh it's nice to share & get some support! Wish I'd found this site earlier in my journey.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Did you test again?
    @FTMumma and @kirsten90, how are your tests looking this morning???

I did another frer this morning, then panicked when my test line was super faint compared with the control line. After googling for like 10 mins to see what this meant, I looked at my test again and now the test line is slightly darker than the control! Lol idiot! Yesterday they were about equal so I'm happy now. Haha (I'm not sure it's so obvious in the photo on bubhub but it is in person!)

Attachment 81549
    Great lines @Thescientist I swear I hardly slept last night thinking about this mornings test. It's a bit of a let down as its not as dark as the one from midday yesterday it's the same as my 4pm one from yesterday Don't know what to think now. It wasn't technically my FMU either as I was up at 10pm and 2am with DS and I peed both of those awake times.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC - May, 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by FTMumma View Post
    Great lines @Thescientist I swear I hardly slept last night thinking about this mornings test. It's a bit of a let down as its not as dark as the one from midday yesterday it's the same as my 4pm one from yesterday Don't know what to think now. It wasn't technically my FMU either as I was up at 10pm and 2am with DS and I peed both of those awake times.
    A line is still a line! I have read a lot that some people get a better line with afternoon wee or smu. Don't give up hope yet. How many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dpo10 = BFN.
    BBT has dropped back, so my hope for this month is fizzling out 😔
    Thanks for all the best wishes ladies - gosh it's nice to share & get some support! Wish I'd found this site earlier in my journey.
    I'm sorry! I think frer says that 33% of people get a false bfn at 10 dpo so don't give up yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    A line is still a line! I have read a lot that some people get a better line with afternoon wee or smu. Don't give up hope yet. How many dpo are you?
    I think 11 or 12 I ovulated late so it's hard to say. I was so excited last night now feeling very deflated. Might get a CB digi and see what that says. I keep expecting to see spotting when I go to the loo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry! I think frer says that 33% of people get a false bfn at 10 dpo so don't give up yet
    Thanks @Thescientist. Really appreciate the kindness! I'm going to call it though & wait out for AF in a few days... Then try, try again.

Might try the SMEP next month. Yeah, that'll be something different (don't they say doing the same thing over & hoping for different results is a sign of insanity?!) So, yeah, better go google SMEP - & all complimentary and conflicting information, haha!

All the best for your next 9 months @Thescientist xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

Lizzy083  (26-05-2016)