+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ex effecting whole family

My ex is forever whinging about her charming bf and takes out her dysfunctional relationship on everyone else. For example, in the car yesterday, she started screaming, swearing, threatening violence etc in front of our two children.

This is par for the course for her.

Her mother has talked of getting police to get her bf out of the house where the ex lives (owned by for the mother), for 3 years without paying rent (except when he has been in jail.)

Her mother was very highly strung when she came to visit for a few days, a week ago and didn't even talk about the elephant in the room. The children are clearly affected.

A relative told me, he and his partner had recieved death threats from the bf.

The ex had him in front of the house when he has a court order not to come to the house. The ex put a restraining order on him, but he broke in and is still there. go figure.

All this (and theres lots more) sends me around the twist.
    What would you do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    If they are your kids and your ex and her boyfriend are both damaging them, why don't you go to the police and/or child services?

I

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

yadot  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    What did you do about the abusive texts from the bf that you posted about in February? Did you go to the cops/child protection then?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The bf isn't the main problem- he can always get lost...

Your ex however... that behaviour is not ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The day after the post, i took my ex to an appointment with the police re domestic violence.

She withheld information and on the car trip back she told everything about the interview to her bf on the phone. Then she put him on loudspeaker so he could spewvitriol at me.and make threats at m.
    Last edited by serendipity22; 03-05-2016 at 15:22. Reason: errors