+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe Maisano View Post
    Yes I did ovulate. I even took an ovulation stick test and it came up positive.
    They aren't accurate with pcos. Did you have blood tests to confirm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaCupial No I have not had a blood test to confirm. But I did get my periods...... Also, I've never been told I had pocs?? I am seeing my fertility dr this week. Is this something I should ask her?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Best to check with your fs

I'm on my third Clomid cycle this time trying. I have bloods around 21 days in to make sure ovulation is happening and check prostergeon levels in case I need the supplement.

Mind you, my old fs did not do that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @MamaCupial No I have not had a blood test to confirm. But I did get my periods...... Also, I've never been told I had pocs?? I am seeing my fertility dr this week. Is this something I should ask her?
    I'd be asking for day 21 bloods to confirm ovulation as you can still get your period without ovulating. If you aren't ovulating you may need a higher dose.

And sorry, I just assumed you had pcos as lots of people needing to use clomid have pcos and don't ovulate on their own.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (22-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I assumed you were asking whether I had a blood test to confirm whether I was pregnant or not!! Yes I got a blood test on Day 23 as per my fertility dr and will be getting results on Thursday. Sorry I am new to all this forum and new to the whole world of Clomid. I didn't think it would be so hard for us to conceive...... I must sound so stupid, sorry!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Don't worry, it's all very confusing and overwhelming. You don't sound stupid at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Clomid

Sorry I assumed you were asking whether I had a blood test to confirm whether I was pregnant or not!! Yes I got a blood test on Day 23 as per my fertility dr and will be getting results on Thursday. Sorry I am new to all this forum and new to the whole world of Clomid. I didn't think it would be so hard for us to conceive...... I must sound so stupid, sorry!!
    Don't apologise at all, it's really confusing - even when your an old pro at it.

Sounds like your dr is all over it with the tests. The bloods will give you a good idea what's going on

Re your initial post - I have Symptoms sometimes and not other times. I don't know why I have different responses in different cycles. There's been nothing remarkable about ones where my symptoms are worse or better.
    Last edited by Mellie29; 22-05-2016 at 20:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies X
    I guess for now I just have to wait till Thursday when I meet with my fertility dr to get the results from my blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I had no symptoms my first cycle but was really sick my second cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, hope your all doing well, I'm on clomid first cycle took it day 2-6, after having a laparoscopy end of March for PCOS, I didn't experience any side effects apart from being quite crampy during what I'm hoping was ovulation, is that normal? I'm currently cd23 and now just waiting to see if AF arrives fingers crossed not, I'm reading into every little sign but I think that's only natural or am I making myself crazy?