+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi beautiful mummas.

This is my third Mother's Day without my son who was stillborn at 34 weeks in Jan 2014. He was our first and only bub.

I would love to talk about our bubs together somewhere. I am a little further on than some of you but we cut people out of our lives also. We are lucky our families are supportive.

Happy to answer any questions any of you may have that are fresh on this journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @Majeen. Would love for you to join us one the group gets going. I'm sorry about your beautiful bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe yes I agree, they certainly do! I know a few too many people pregnant at the moment and doing the most dangerous disgusting things and harming their babies I was so careful and out of no where we lost our daughter.

I'm so sorry about your little man, that's heart breaking. The roll call idea is wonderful. Would also love to hear about everyone's precious Angels (only when they are ready of course).

So sad to hear that there is so many of us in this horrible situation. Thinking of everyone and their babies ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really looking forward to having a secure place to chat and share. It's a very isolating journey and I often worry I may offend or upset people if I share too openly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BH-bubhub

Just wondering if someone can help us to setup a secret password area setup in the stillbirth support area as we are wanting to chat on bub hub but privately?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    I'm really looking forward to having a secure place to chat and share. It's a very isolating journey and I often worry I may offend or upset people if I share too openly.
    Me too hun.
    Just waiting to hear back from bubhub.
    How are you all today girls?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @mummymaybe yes I agree, they certainly do! I know a few too many people pregnant at the moment and doing the most dangerous disgusting things and harming their babies I was so careful and out of no where we lost our daughter.

I'm so sorry about your little man, that's heart breaking. The roll call idea is wonderful. Would also love to hear about everyone's precious Angels (only when they are ready of course).

So sad to hear that there is so many of us in this horrible situation. Thinking of everyone and their babies ❤️
    I feel exactly the same way, it makes me so angry when i see pregnant ladies drinking or smoking or just having complete disregard for themselves or their babies when we did nothing wrong and we lost our angels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe I'm looking forward to it too. I think people who haven't been through it wouldn't understand and may get upset by stuff we write. So I'm glad there is a private option.
    @MrsMummybutterfly I just read back and saw its only been a month for you I'm so sorry! That's very fresh and as much as I think it's never going to be easy yours is very new. I hope you have wonderful support.

Has there been any luck with the group yet or is it a long wait?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @mummymaybe I'm looking forward to it too. I think people who haven't been through it wouldn't understand and may get upset by stuff we write. So I'm glad there is a private option.
    @MrsMummybutterfly I just read back and saw its only been a month for you I'm so sorry! That's very fresh and as much as I think it's never going to be easy yours is very new. I hope you have wonderful support.

Has there been any luck with the group yet or is it a long wait?
    Thanks so much hun.
    It is still vey raw, but we have amazing support, it would be alot harder if we didn't have these amazing people in our lives. Even though we lost our sweet girl only a month ago, it seems like yesterday but also a lifetime ago at the same time. All in all i am actually doing quite well. But also have my good and bad moments. All i have ever wanted to be is a wife and mummy and i really just want our baby back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMummaButterfly View Post
    @BH-bubhub

Just wondering if someone can help us to setup a secret password area setup in the stillbirth support area as we are wanting to chat on bub hub but privately?
    Absolutely - I'll do that now @MrsMummaButterfly and PM the details to you so you can let those you want to give access to know about it