+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsMummaButterfly thank you for your kind words! I agree with cutting people out. This has just showed me how short life is and after losing a child, no I don't want to hear heartless comments like that. And to top off her being pregnant she came to a surprise birthday dinner for me on Friday night and had a 6 pack of drinks with her 😁 she's 18 weeks pregnant and I just lost mine doing everything right.

Sorry for the rant, it really grinds my gears haha
    We are holding a fundraiser soon to raise money for heartfelt in memory of Indigo. I feel like organising this has kept me distracted and thinking about her constantly 💖
    It's heartbreaking to read how many Angel babies there are and how often it occurs. If you don't mind me asking did you have a reason for your little one?x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lozz90 What an awful horrid thing to say to you. I have no words I'm just speechless at what has been said to you.
    You have chosen a beautiful name for your baby.
    @Tainted @MrsMummaButterfly sending you both strength

Thinking of our precious babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for all your losses ladies.

Is this threat just for still born or My too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by poida84 View Post
    Sorry for all your losses ladies.

Is this threat just for still born or My too?
    I think this group will be just for stillbirth. I'm sure there is a miscarriage thread/area as well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

poida84  (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today started with these arriving. DH is a sweetheart. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462064672.236754.jpg

As for the secret chat, maybe a nice clear name that explains us. Maybe stillborn chat, that way people will understand what it is as they wont be able to see the content. Just my boring practical self, happy to see what others think.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat thank you. She has no filter and I am also shocked at some of the things she has said.
    Her name was the only name I liked whilst pregnant and our OB told us to choose a name we wouldn't usually (as in keep that for a live child). But that felt like her name already 💖

I have no idea for chat name. Will it be private?im newish to Bub hub so not 100% how it all works

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lozz90 my understanding is they are. You need a password to get in and others can only see the tittle. That is one option or an open one. I'm sure a lovely mod could clarify for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only reason i was thinking a private locked one is because i am a very private person and wanted to share openly with you ladies without having people i know reading posts...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok that makes sense I'm fine with a private one. Then we won't need to worry about people reading along with everything we are writing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @MrsMummaButterfly thank you for your kind words! I agree with cutting people out. This has just showed me how short life is and after losing a child, no I don't want to hear heartless comments like that. And to top off her being pregnant she came to a surprise birthday dinner for me on Friday night and had a 6 pack of drinks with her 😁 she's 18 weeks pregnant and I just lost mine doing everything right.

Sorry for the rant, it really grinds my gears haha
    We are holding a fundraiser soon to raise money for heartfelt in memory of Indigo. I feel like organising this has kept me distracted and thinking about her constantly 💖
    It's heartbreaking to read how many Angel babies there are and how often it occurs. If you don't mind me asking did you have a reason for your little one?x
    @Lozz90 that would make me furious! People really take pregnancy and healthy bubs for granted.

I think donating something is very therapeutic. We have just donated a cuddle cot to a hospital who desperately needed another one.

Our little guy had a severe congenital heart defect. Once we have a private group I would love to get a roll call together with all our bubs names birthday days and details.