+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Bereaved Mothers Day 2016

As some of you will know this Sunday May 1st is international bereaved Mother's Day.

I thought we could use this tread to chat, share stories or photos of the babies to precious to be with us.

As the build up to Mother's Day the following week continues lets use this as a place to feel safe and share as needed.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (30-04-2016),francesthecat  (30-04-2016),Little Ted  (30-04-2016),Radio  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its hard to say this but it absolutely sucks being in this club, we lost out sweet baby girl a few weeks ago and while we are coping well, as well as anyone could, it just sucks a**, she should be close to being her in my arms where she belongs...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful girl. What is her name? Harry was due to arrive mid May so it's really starting to hit home now.

It is the worst club in the world, but sadly a very large one. Have you got some ideas of how you might cope with the next few weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not really sure how i am going to get through the next few weeks, TBH i haven't really thought too much about it. Just probably keep myself distracted. How about you hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was this your first bubba hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes he was our first after 3 years TTC. Our plan is to spend some time at the grave site this weekend and next weekend, it's a beautiful spot so I find that helps. We have a lovely lunch booked for tomorrow, I guess with the intention of recognising how hard things have been and also how strong we are even though we don't feel it.

We have to see MIL on Mother's Day which will be awful. She just doesn't understand and is very insensitive.

Have a look at the Sands website they have lots of events on this weekend. I also have a special candle I light and just sit and let myself have a moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are going to the cemetery this weekend and also next weekend as well. My MIL will probably think I'm making lunch plans difficult.
    Well that is just too bad for her, my Baby girl is just as important.

This will be my second MD without my baby girl. It still is so very hard.

Thank you @mummymaybe for creating this thread Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,
    I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious babies
    My daughter was stillborn in December and Tuesday is my due date. I'm finding it extremely hard in the lead up to this and just want to skip the next few weeks as my heart is so extremely broken and no one understands.
    It is just so heartbreaking and unfair. I hope you have great support on these horrible days xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe @francesthecat @Lozz90

Im so so very sorry to hear about your beautiful babies. Those plans that you all have sound wonderful.

Just wondering if you ladies and any others out there in the same boat would like to start a private TTC after stillbirth thread on here? DH and I are going to start trying when we get given the go ahead, not to replace our sweet angel but to mend our hearts and to try & start our longed for family. I just dont feel like i belong in any of the TTC threads or anywhere else on here atm. Just think it may be a nice area we can all chat to each other privately?