Silent reflux... What worked for you? | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A&S View Post
    The safe sleeper is a great idea! Can you buy them from baby shops?

Did you put yours on medication or change formula?
    I got it from baby bunting but just had a quick look online and you can still get them, they just look different.

Sorry I should have said in my first post that my kids were breastfed (both refused to take a bottle). Ds had reflux but didn't need to go in medication. Dd did with her silent reflux, I can't remember which one it was (possibly losec) but it came in a big bottle and she was having 1ml twice a day (she was 3-4 months when diagnosed).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Happymum2 For This Useful Post:

A&S  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope you are going ok OP. Our silent reflux bub settled on twice daily Losec and bellamy's formula. For nasal congestion we use the FESS spray and nose sucker thing. Slightly elevating mattress too. Best wishes, I hope she settles

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

A&S  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    I hope you are going ok OP. Our silent reflux bub settled on twice daily Losec and bellamy's formula. For nasal congestion we use the FESS spray and nose sucker thing. Slightly elevating mattress too. Best wishes, I hope she settles

Thank you. I'm hanging in there barely. Poor girl woke at 1030 last night and has barely slept since.

I'm definitely going to get to the doctor to get some losec. We have the fess and the aspirator but she hates it so much. I'll try again tonight. I've ordered one of those electric nasal aspirators but I won't get it until mid next week 😢 We usually do the saline before her shower and that clears her out for a few hours I think.

She's on Bellamys formula now and I'm really happy with it so I'll keep going with that, hopefully I don't need to change to a lactose free one.