+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry only just been able to reply as put kids to sleep.

So we had to put our mortgage on hold for a while with hubby being out of work for nearly two years so Centrelink wasn't covering everything car etc (was so hard!) I sold nearly everything back then. The only thing I have is one pram and our bed. It's made me very depressed. We have relocated states I'm not sure if many have followed my posts. So it's been very costly 😱

We got a bit behind on our mortgage but have now caught up.

I don't want to get rid of our Phi because DS is always hurting himself/he's being assessed etc also dd has leg problem/hip. I have braces. I am also booked for WLS this year I have looked into dropping it after that but have been recommend not to do that.

It's her water bill I have found out that she has her plus 2 more adults there. I think I will keep house but I just need help to get bills on top

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi guys thank u I rang our mortgage guy and he said we would probably have enough equity to refinance even with hubby being casual

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (28-04-2016),babyno1onboard  (28-04-2016),Elijahs Mum  (28-04-2016),misho  (28-04-2016),turquoisecoast  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Sorry only just been able to reply as put kids to sleep.

So we had to put our mortgage on hold for a while with hubby being out of work for nearly two years so Centrelink wasn't covering everything car etc (was so hard!) I sold nearly everything back then. The only thing I have is one pram and our bed. It's made me very depressed. We have relocated states I'm not sure if many have followed my posts. So it's been very costly 😱

We got a bit behind on our mortgage but have now caught up.

I don't want to get rid of our Phi because DS is always hurting himself/he's being assessed etc also dd has leg problem/hip. I have braces. I am also booked for WLS this year I have looked into dropping it after that but have been recommend not to do that.

It's her water bill I have found out that she has her plus 2 more adults there. I think I will keep house but I just need help to get bills on top
    Don't the tenants pay the water bill?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    In NSW it's only the water usage the tenants have to pay not the whole bill , not sure what the regulations are in other states

Thanks
    Reviews
    In qld - if you've installed water saving stuff the tenants pay for usage but landlords pay for sewage. This is only for individual house dwellings. Townhouses and apartments get different bills.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misho View Post
    Don't the tenants pay the water bill?
    She can't get them to pay rent so I don't think they would easily cough up for a water bill!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    She can't get them to pay rent so I don't think they would easily cough up for a water bill!
    Exactly lol. It just arrived and I'm gob smacked I paid $20. You can charge usage or whole amount or I can pay it but I make tenants pay. I had a plumber out too last week. The cheek. Don't pay rent yet request a plumber 😒 I didn't know where I legally stood so I did it! And apparently there Wass baby wipes in the pipes. Faaarrk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Whoops.

Missed that bit, being cheeky and reading on the sly at work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Exactly lol. It just arrived and I'm gob smacked I paid $20. You can charge usage or whole amount or I can pay it but I make tenants pay. I had a plumber out too last week. The cheek. Don't pay rent yet request a plumber 😒 I didn't know where I legally stood so I did it! And apparently there Wass baby wipes in the pipes. Faaarrk!
    If there are wipes ( or tampons etc ) stuck in the pipes that's their responsibility, you have to fix the problem but if they caused the problem then they have to pay for it so make sure your plumber puts on the invoice what was blocking the pipes and try claim that in tribunal as well!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    If there are wipes ( or tampons etc ) stuck in the pipes that's their responsibility, you have to fix the problem but if they caused the problem then they have to pay for it so make sure your plumber puts on the invoice what was blocking the pipes and try claim that in tribunal as well!
    Thanks I will I'm getting anxious because people are telling me they have had problems getting tenants out and tribunal favour tenants blah blah. Ahh. Just wish she would move out!