+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToBe View Post
    I use Reading Eggs & love it. Laziest teaching ever. My 5 year old seems to really "get it" after the lessons & having a sleep on it all.
    This is worked amazingly for me. The school my DS goes to supplies it for each student until the wend of grade 1. You can access their accounts from home that they use at school. It also teaches them about computers which kids use in class now. There is also an iPad version

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im trying to teach a kid who is 7 and on the spectrum and refuses to learn to read at all 😩 I've done reading eggs online , nessy, and now I bought a simple Montessori app which is very basic but very good . He has to do ten words a day to do what he wants later . It's a bloody struggle !! I mostly think kids have to be ready , my son is not ready . My younger one who is 5 is all over it and very excited by learning words as is my 3 year old . She wants to learn too . the Montessori app is good , basic no frills app that sounds out the word for you as you press the letters .

Similar Threads

1. Help! I'm at my wits end!
    By Mamasupial in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 17-04-2016, 22:04
  2. At my wits end
    By monnie24 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19-03-2016, 20:14
  3. At my wits end :( attachment parenting advice pls
    By amiracle4me in forum Babies (3 - 6 months)
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 29-12-2015, 12:15