+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pmt rant

Anyone else get bad pmt? I was going to start a thread about my boobie monster toddler and housework piling up but I think the truth is for a few days / a week or so every month I just find I can't cope with the everyday juggle. It's nearly 10 and I've got kids off to school and one load of washing on, but trying to just tidy up after breakfast ms2 keeps grabbing me to sit and have boobie. I just want her to sit and play with her toys while I tidy up. I think most of the month I just roll with the chaos. Try and get on top of things when she's happily playing and just go with it when she's acting needy. But these days I feel that stressed feeling coming on, the frustration at never getting anything done, the groundhog feeling and the fear I'll be stuck at home forever with no chance of ever getting a proper job again. My thoughts bounce all over the place and I know my impatience makes her all the more clingy...
    I've put the tv on for her now. Should get back to trying to tidy up.
    Anyone find pmt affects them like this???

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't remember this sort of expierence, but I can understand where you are coming from. Our hormones and emotions are very closely linked. The best thing is just to be aware of the feelings, and try to not put too much stress on yourself. hugs, marie.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

Freyamum  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate my period, HATE it with a passion.
    So much Im debating going on the pill (havent had sex for 3 1/2 years lol) just to get rid of it,
    its coming every 3 weeks and lasts for a week, a few days before it hits I get wiped, I am exhausted, a mess, cant cope then I start bleeding and Im exhausted and sore and sooky for the next week, my skin goes to hell and I feel like ****.

then I get a short break and all the ovulation symptoms start I dont need it, or want it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nemmi1987 For This Useful Post:

Freyamum  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmi1987 View Post
    I hate my period, HATE it with a passion.
    So much Im debating going on the pill (havent had sex for 3 1/2 years lol) just to get rid of it,
    its coming every 3 weeks and lasts for a week, a few days before it hits I get wiped, I am exhausted, a mess, cant cope then I start bleeding and Im exhausted and sore and sooky for the next week, my skin goes to hell and I feel like ****.

then I get a short break and all the ovulation symptoms start I dont need it, or want it
    I'm into a 3 ish week cycle too! And awful pains around ovulation. Then pain stops and I think massive hormone dump as have a day when I'm fuming and then ok until now a few days before I start!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Freyamum For This Useful Post:

Nemmi1987  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, everything you wrote! I've felt terrible for 3 days because I've got my period. So stressed and overwhelmed and I hate that I have no patience for dd1 (who is 2) or dd2 (3 months). Couldn't even go grocery shopping today because the thought of trying to get both of them ready and in the car was pure torture.
    Can definitely sympathise.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Robyn400 For This Useful Post:

Freyamum  (27-04-2016)