+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had pain for at least 4-5 weeks with my ds1 & dd2. Pushed through and it slowly got better. Pain would go all the way down to my toes. It was horrible! Just took a while for my nipples to get used to being sucked on and wet so many times a day. Are you using the lanisol cream? It was a lifesaver for me. Piled it on after every feed and it helped with the pain of breast pads touching my nipples too.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bubhub Blogger
    Thank you so much for all the replies, truly, it helps so much just to know there are people who care here on the hub and who offer genuine advice.

I've just finished a marathon 3 hour feeding session, my nipples are dead and I'm exhausted but will post a longer reply later. But for now thank you for all the advice, I've read and reread all your replies and will take it all on board.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mama Mirabelle For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (27-04-2016),Busy-Bee  (29-04-2016),mrswhitehouse  (27-04-2016)

Yep there's plenty of good suggestions on why here my main bits to add is try taking Panadol every 6 hrs round the clock for a week like u do after birth, it's fine for Bub and I did find took the edge of pain when I did .... I resorted to this after re emergence of nipple pain after mastitis....
    The Medela hydrogel pads are good for short term relief....
    There are some supports u can get for cradling big boobs whilst feeding, some sort of sling, no idea where but ur story reminds me I saw them in some catologues ....
    I used bottles at night for a couple of months was just about to give up bf and he took off, now 22mths and a boobie monster....