+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Advice on Citipointe Christian College vs Calvary Christian College

Hi,

Would love any feedback on either of these colleges. Finding it difficult working out which one is going to be more suitable as they both seem good though Citipointe seems to have more facilities and opportunities.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Meldotta,

My daughter attends Prep at Calvary CC (Springwood Campus) and we love it.
    It is a small school so not very many classes. We are a very community minded school and a lot of parents help out.
    The teachers are lovely and everyone says hello. I find the students are well behaved as well.
    I don't know much about Citipointe. From what I've been told there Prep area is really good. It is called Prep world and they have a bike track where once a week students learn to ride their bikes correctly. They have 5 classes of Prep I think whereas Calvary only have 2.
    It all depends on what you want out of a school. Do you want a school with lots of facilities/programs etc.
    We just like it for its friendliness and how very nurturing the teachers are. We have a new principle and he is full of fantastic ideas in how to make the students job ready for the future.

Similar Threads

1. St. Margaret's College, Ascot, QLD
    By airforcewife in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-09-2015, 16:15
  2. St Dympna's Aspley or Genesis Christian College
    By Gracie's Mum in forum School aged children
    Last Post: 01-07-2015, 14:37
  3. Templestowe College
    By DrDrakeRamoray in forum Preschools and Schools