Disappointed AGAIN :( | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Disappointed AGAIN :(

Hello. So me and my partner has been trying to have a child for more than a year now. Still haven't trying to visit at gynecologist. I have an irregular period so I don't know when is my ovulation. I'm underweight but I gained few pounds so last month on 28th I had my period but it's not like the ordinary period. It was brownish and very light that I only used panty liners. And now I think I have my period again and just like the last month, it was light, brownish with particles that I don't even know what is that. I've been praying to become pregnant and now I think I have my period, so i am disappointed again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like u need to go to the doctor and go see a fertility doctors. Sound similar to me and I have pcos.. You may need clomid so you ovulate and get a period monthly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kim85 View Post
    Sounds like u need to go to the doctor and go see a fertility doctors. Sound similar to me and I have pcos.. You may need clomid so you ovulate and get a period monthly
    Yeah, I think that's the only solution that I need to do. Planning to go to the doctor and seek help. I just hope that there is no other serious problem. Thank you ü

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefully you can get some answers without too much trouble.
    If you're underweight it might not be pcos, I think that puts weight on?
    Likely a hormone imbalance or a thyroid issue?
    Up to and around the year mark is just within a normal range to try and it would be much harder to try if you can't get an idea when ovulation is.
    I've always had irregular periods and been what is considered underweight and a close friend was the same but we both have families.
    Good luck and hoping for you it's just a case of needing to understand your body and get the timing right.
    My friend thought she wouldn't be able to get pregnant because she hardly ever had periods, and ended up with a surprise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Year 2013 I went to my gynae because my period lasted for one month and gone through test like ultrasound and my organs were fine. She said that it was due to hormonal imbalance. I really have a bad hormonal imbalance and now I'm having skin breakouts. So yeah, I think I just need to gain a little weight and get my thyroid check. And maybe I need to correct my menstruation.

Thank you! You give me hope. I just really need to consult a doctor to know what to do. I hope I get pregnant this year. *fingers crossed* 😁 Thank you! xoxo