Masterchef Night 1 Bingo
The phrase " Death Dish " is mentioned.
Matt pants cover many colours of the rainbow.
A contestant cries when they are put through by the judges.
The judges say this is some of the best food they've ever had on the show.
Upbeat music plays when a contestant is performing well.
A contestant overcooks their protein.
An ad break starts, just as something exciting is about to happen.
A judge makes a contestant doubt their choice of dish to cook in the audition phase.
A young contestant (21 or under) seems to be too talented for their age.
A contestant is asked if they think they've done enough to be put through.
There is a vegetarian contestant.
A contestant talks about how many elements their dish has.
Last edited by Catzilla; 01-05-2016 at 10:31.
I can't breathe. these are all so funny 😂
I might just write mine too as I'm on my phone!
1. There will be a contestant who's into fitness & clean eating
2. George will rock from toes to heels whilst talking
3. Something will be too spicy for George
4. There will be a vegetarian contestant
5. A contestant will cook a family recipe handed down from grandparent
6. A contestant will cook an over the top chocolate dish
7. A contestant will have quit their job to be there
8. There will be a 'crumb'
9. A contestant will do a 'smear' when plating up
10. One judge will look back to the other judges and silently stare whilst the contestant freaks out
11. Gary will question a contestant as to why they chose to cook that dish
12. A contestant will cook with something controversial like offal or activated nuts
1. There will be a contestant with a man bun
2. Someone will cook grandma's recipe (bonus points if it is nonna's secret recipe)
3. There will be a SAHM doing it for her kids
4. Someone will talk about their dreams of wanting to own a restaurant
5. Someone won't know what to cook and will pfaff around
6. There will be a contestant who has recently overcome adversity or hardship (cancer, car accident, lost their job, cat died last week)
7. There won't be enough sauce (or is that just MKR?)
8. George will go back for second taste of a dish
9. Someone will struggle to get all of their elements on the plate
10. It will cut to ad break when Matt is critiquing someone's dish. Editing will make it seem the dish is really bad, but when we get back from ad break the dish will actually be fantastic
11. Someone will cut their finger
12. Someone will cook the best dish ever on the history of Masterchef
Ooh, no one's called the quenelle (sp?) yet!
2 sleeps to go everyone!
And the glee in his eye when he eats any pudding-type fare. Hmmmm.
I am working on my list, but surely the 1st one should be:
1. George will wear even skinnier-jeans, and move that step further towards Melbourne-metrosexuality.
2. At times, the Producers will be concerned that Matt will have an on-screen cardiac arrest.
3. There will be an increase in the w@nky usage of so-called "edible flowers".
4. George will increase his use of surgical instruments to "plate up", and move from surgical forceps to rib-spreaders.
Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!