+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No its not a Debbie Downer post lol.

We have been discussing all that and have decided to go for it and we will start trying around july septemberish SCARY lol.

My pregnancies with my girls were all pretty straightforward and i have extremely quick labours.

Because of my age etc is there any supplements or extra things i should be taking before TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think as long as you are both prepared that you could have either a daughter or son and for the reality of a baby, not just the pro's then go for it.

I always find it funny how people with young children say why would you go backwards/start all over again/you're basically free of kids/you're crazy to start again.

Im pretty sure that once a couple has decided to have a baby, when their current youngest is teen years or a young adult they have clearly thought over the life changes this would bring, a lot like a couple does when deciding to have their first.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monroe78 For This Useful Post:

DizzyDaisy  (25-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monroe78 View Post

Im pretty sure that once a couple has decided to have a baby, when their current youngest is teen years or a young adult they have clearly thought over the life changes this would bring, a lot like a couple does when deciding to have their first.
    I forgot in two years how much work a baby was 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha wait until the teen years 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monroe78 View Post
    Haha wait until the teen years 😂
    😐

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've already said this but I still say go for it. I'm 39 in a few weeks and dad to be is 33 near my due date. We where ivf for for a few years and surgeries on my part then more ivf that failed again then we where like well if it ever happens it will and boom natural conception off the back of a failed round of I've. We are still in shock. We had given up and where planning on taking my 9yr old OS on a holiday for a couple months but Life changes and we both prefer this life change because in a couple years we can take both kids away with us OS

Thanks
    Reviews
    I liked reading this thread as I always wonder people's opinion on this. I am 13w pregnant with a 12yo, 11yo, 9yo and my husbands son is 8yo. I was unsure of the age gap and still worry about it from time to time. Hope everything works out well for you!!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 12 & 9yo DS's and hoping to start TTC with my DP (not the father of my boys).
    I'm nervous about going back to the baby stage but at the same time, I've seen the bond my boys have build with the baby cousins and it's just beautiful.
    I don't think the age gap is anything to worry about... the sleepless nights might be though lol