+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ttc #1

Hi all,
    Hubby and I have decided it's time to try for our first. We live away from each other for 10 weeks at a time due to work (I'm a teacher living in a very remote community) so I'm thinking we have a long road ahead of us!
    I've been off the pill for 4months but haven't charting or keeping track of my ovulation, just my periods.
    I'll be starting to track my temp and ovulation as soon as I get my ovulation thermometer (post takes a while to arrive where I'm currently living).
    I'm after any advice or information or support anyone can give me.
    I'm worried as my sister was told she had "unexplainable infertility" after trying over 3 years to fall pregnant. She did end up falling after 2 rounds of IVF and then managed to conceive her second naturally, but I worry i still worry I might be the same.
    Thanks for listening 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm just new to ttc as well so figuring things out myself but this is what I've been doing so far
    - got a maybe baby to test saliva for ovulation
    - got some cheap opk sticks to try out as well from eBay
    - monitor cm
    - got some preseed to try out (fertility friendly lube)

Good luck

Posting Permissions