+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Does Hong Kong have a hotel in the airport (like Singapore)? Reason I ask is that having flown internationally with a 10 mth old and then a 20 mth old, we chose a few hours (5? Can't remember exactly) stopover the second time purely so we could get a few hours sleep in between flights. The airport hotel in Singapore you don't even have to go through customs etc and can hire a room by the hour. My DS never slept well (or barely at all) on noisy planes even though we always had a bassinet. And the stopover allowed us all some much needed zzzz before attempting the second half. It was lifesaving. I would always travel this way if possible.

Failing that there is always phenergen (shoot me down for mentioning that one!).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

debsch  (22-04-2016),nh2489  (22-04-2016)

Similar Threads

1. International clinics
    By dragonflyblu in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-03-2016, 05:01
  2. International traveling egg donors
    By Daddy dreams Melbourne in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2015, 12:32
  3. International Bereaved Mothers Day
    By MaximumStarlight in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 0