+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lillebaby v tula

Hi guys, I have a 10 month old, but am also planning to have more kids in the near future.

I am wanting to buy a new carrier as I currently have an ergo 360 and don't like the Velcro waist belt and the stiff panel.

I have tried a Tula and loved it, I particularly loved the comfortable back carry in it. (I can't seem to get comfortable back carry in the ergo.)

But am considering getting a lillebaby embossed as it does not require the infant insert for newborns, can face out and has the extra panel/neck support that you can put up or down. I cannot try a lillebaby as no one around where I live owns one. So thought I'd get people's opinions on here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I borrowed a lillebaby airflow last year for our trip to QLD with our then 10 month old. Both DH & I adored it!
    One advantage I can see over the Tula is you can cross the straps at the back if you find that more comfortable (I do, but am petite).
    I tried forward facing but didn't like the way it changed my centre of gravity, much prefer back carries for bigger babies.
    If you want to buy just one carrier to last from newborn to toddler & don't want to use an insert, it's a great option.
    DH likes the lillebaby cos it's "sporty" lol!
    I've not tried a Tula so can't comment on that sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Lillebaby v tula

Have a look at the mini monkey carrier. I hated my ergo and found it so uncomfortable especially with the infant insert. So I bought the mini monkey when ds2 was about 3 months and he was and still is in it most days. It's so comfortable. Can use it for front and back carries easily, this weekend I actually put my ds1 in it for a back carry as it can take up to 15kg. Love it so much and it's pretty cheap. Def check it out as some stores have them in to try them on.
    Last edited by nh2489; 20-04-2016 at 16:36.