We are looking for 20 reviewers who would like to try a Purity Laundry Liquid and Purity Fabric Softener from Nature’s Organics.
THIS IS NOW CLOSED
See below for more details and reviewer criteria!
The Purity Sensitive Laundry Range has been specifically formulated and dermatologically tested for extra sensitive skin; so it’s perfect for babies and the rest of the family, especially those with sensitive skin.
The sensitive Laundry Liquid contains a gentle hypoallergenic fragrance and a unique blend of plant based ingredients that naturally and easily cut through dirt and stains. It leaves clothes ultra clean and fresh without causing irritation to gentle or sensitive skin.
To ensure blankets, towels and clothes emerge extra cuddly, look to Purity Fabric Softener. It contains naturally derived wheat protein as a softening agent, delivering a softness and comfort that you can really feel. It also prevents wrinkling, making ironing super easy.
The products are available in Woolworths, Coles, Independent Supermarkets and Chemist Warehouse stores.
- Purity Laundry Liquid - $3.99
- Purity Fabric Softener - $3.79
Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:
- You must have a baby or toddler below the age of 3
- You must be the main person who does the laundry in your household
- You must be able to complete at least 5 washes with the Purity products and write a review of at least 50 words
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- Let us know how old your baby is and what nappy rash / skin issues your baby has
- Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "PURITY LAUNDRY LIQUID REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 18 May 2016.
We'll be selecting reviewers from all the posts made by 9am (Brissie time) on WEDNESDAY 27th April.
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked!
You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels!
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon!
Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.