+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Reviews are in! Purity Laundry Liquid & Fabric Softener

We are looking for 20 reviewers who would like to try a Purity Laundry Liquid and Purity Fabric Softener from Nature’s Organics.

THIS IS NOW CLOSED

See below for more details and reviewer criteria!

Name:  Purity Laundry1.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  23.2 KB

The Purity Sensitive Laundry Range has been specifically formulated and dermatologically tested for extra sensitive skin; so it’s perfect for babies and the rest of the family, especially those with sensitive skin.

The sensitive Laundry Liquid contains a gentle hypoallergenic fragrance and a unique blend of plant based ingredients that naturally and easily cut through dirt and stains. It leaves clothes ultra clean and fresh without causing irritation to gentle or sensitive skin.

To ensure blankets, towels and clothes emerge extra cuddly, look to Purity Fabric Softener. It contains naturally derived wheat protein as a softening agent, delivering a softness and comfort that you can really feel. It also prevents wrinkling, making ironing super easy.

The products are available in Woolworths, Coles, Independent Supermarkets and Chemist Warehouse stores.

www.naturesorganics.com.au/our-brands/purity
    www.facebook.com/puritysensitive

RRP
    • Purity Laundry Liquid - $3.99
    • Purity Fabric Softener - $3.79

Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:

• You must have a baby or toddler below the age of 3
    • You must be the main person who does the laundry in your household
    • You must be able to complete at least 5 washes with the Purity products and write a review of at least 50 words

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • Let us know how old your baby is and what nappy rash / skin issues your baby has
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "PURITY LAUNDRY LIQUID REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!
    If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 18 May 2016.

We'll be selecting reviewers from all the posts made by 9am (Brissie time) on WEDNESDAY 27th April.

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked!

You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels!

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon!

Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 28-04-2016 at 10:41.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 20 Reviewers needed for Purity Laundry Liquid & Fabric Softener

PM sent
    We would love to try out this product. We go through lots of laundry with 2 under 2 (20 months old) one of our children is prone to rashes and both get nappy rash. Hope we are chosen
    Last edited by MissSparkles; 20-04-2016 at 13:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With a 2 and 5 year old (and DH), I'm doing 2+ loads of washing every day. Our 5 yo has eczema, so I try to stick to sensitive washing products. I haven't yet tried the Purity products, but would like to
    PM sent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I would love to try these. My youngest is 12 months and his skin has flared up of late with my current powder. I am the primary washer of clothes in my home (the only sighs lol) and could do 5 washes in 2 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a 3 month old baby and Im trying to find a good sensitive washing product that also cleans her clothing.
    Ive not been overly happy with the products Ive tried so far.
    I'd love to give these Purity products a go.

PM Sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Bump 😊
    This is the only laundry detergent I use on our clothes, love it and it brings whites up beautifully too.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'd like to try these. I've got 2 babies under 3 so go through plenty of washing. They don't have any skin issues but I still only use sensitive detergents for their clothes. I have used the detergent and really like it but haven't tried the softener so would be nice to see how soft it makes the clothes.
    Pm sent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently using both the laundry liquid and fabric softener for DS, and have been since he was a newborn and we discovered his super sensitive skin. Happy to add a review for you, no products required 😊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 10 month old, a 4yr old and a 37yr old that keep me in neck deep in washing. All have flare ups if I use anything too harsh so would love to give this a go.

PM sent.

Thanks
    Reviews

Would love to be selected - have a 6 month old with super sensitive skin. I normally wash his clothes seperately however if there's a detergent that's for both us and him I'm willing to give it a go

Bubs has eczema and nappy rash

Pm sent