+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Car help

What's a good new car (6-8 seater) for $30,000 or less?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    New or second hand?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Car help

A second hand dualis +2 is a 7 seater, we used to have a 2012 one but traded it in at the end of last year. I think they currently sell for anywhere between $17,000-$24,000 depending on if it's a private seller or a dealership. Not a huge 7 seater, but you can get a fairly recent one for that price.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You could pick up a low km Mazda CX-9 for under $30000. Around 2012ish. They are a great car but not the biggest boot space.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toyota kluger. We bought one second hand last year and love it. Should be able to get a great one with your budget!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    You could pick up a low km Mazda CX-9 for under $30000. Around 2012ish. They are a great car but not the biggest boot space.
    We have a cx9 and we bought it purely because it had loads more boot space than just about any other SUV. I can fit my Steelcraft Strider with toddler seat behind the rear seats when both are up. None of the other cars we looked at, you could do that. I love my cx9 to pieces but unfortunately, you can't get a bull bar for it (which we need) so are upgrading to a Landcruiser. But they are a really good car. And I have sat in all 3 rows for trips and none are uncomfortable. We have 2 in car seats and 2 in untethered boosters in it and we can also carry two big eskies in it for our shopping (we do monthly shops in it).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toyota Kluger I don't have one but they're well talked about

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kia carnival but get as ew as you can

The early ones were lemons but the we have a newer one and it is great. Plenty of seat variations and a ton of room.

Look up specs on what ever you consider. Way up need for space, ease of access and fuel consumption.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toyota Kluger or Mazda cx9. You can find one easily on your budget.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    We have a cx9 and we bought it purely because it had loads more boot space than just about any other SUV. I can fit my Steelcraft Strider with toddler seat behind the rear seats when both are up. None of the other cars we looked at, you could do that. I love my cx9 to pieces but unfortunately, you can't get a bull bar for it (which we need) so are upgrading to a Landcruiser. But they are a really good car. And I have sat in all 3 rows for trips and none are uncomfortable. We have 2 in car seats and 2 in untethered boosters in it and we can also carry two big eskies in it for our shopping (we do monthly shops in it).
    We went from the CX9 to the new Nissan Patrol. I preferred my CX9 over the Patrol. So many features compared to my patrol. We are about to get the new carnival solely for boot space and easier seating arrangements with #5 on the way.