+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can my answer be in reverse? Because I can't think of anything bad that I did, but I have 3 brothers, no sisters and they certainly kept me on my toes!
    Worst thing (was hard to choose!) would have to be my youngest brother kicking me, which I instinctively attempted to block with my hand and ended up with a broken pinky finger. I still cannot straighten it to this day.

What is something you hate that everyone else seems to like?

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTTC View Post
    I was not so wonderful. If no one comes forward I may have to share one of my escapades
    Oh share!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Oh share!
    Ok. Its a long winded story. I was about 6 or 7 and my brother about 5.

We were staying at our nanas on the country. Big 100 year old stone house on about 5 acres on the top of the yorke peninsula.

I never new the front door was the feont door till i was an adult as they only ysed the back door.

Coming in from the front door was a wide hall with a bedroom off to the left. We called this the family room as it had a double bed, two single beds, a lock up cot (safe from mozzies but once in you couldnt get out) a fire place, wardrobe amd room to play. This is the room we usuallu stayed in as a family.

To the right was the 'honey room'. Equally large and my grand father extracted honey in there. The hall continued down to a 'T' junction

To the right it led to my grandparents room. To the left it ran into another corner and cotinued line with the main hall. In the extended section there was a door to the left and right

On the right was the preserves room. 12 foot high shelving on all walls full of preserved fruit

On the left was the dark room. Called the dark room becaise the wondows were painted black. It was a small room and we aeldom went i there. It had a bed against the hall wall, skinny space for a bedside table, another single bed and a wardrobe running parallel to the bed with barely room to open it againzt the bed.

The hall terminated at a door and stwpped down at the threshold. This led to a large lounge / family room. Off the room to the left was another bedroom with two single beds and then the telephone room (axtually an office) to the right a large long bathroom and kitchen. An old kitchen as big as a double bedroom was beyond that which was converted to a laundry and a toilet near the back door beyond another hall way and enterance area.

This particular visit my brother and I were placed in the dark room to sleep. I guess my dad was feeling amorous? The doors had those old fasioned locks that were a metal box on the back of the doors. Instead of sliding in and out the latch lifted up. You could only turn the handle one way to open it.

It was the middle of the night and i woe needing to pee. I got up and tried to open the door. It wouldnt open. I kept trying to no avail so turned the light on. By now I am getting desperate. I am literally holding on to my elephant. Looking arund in desperation i consider peeing in the wardrobe or in the corner.

As an uncircumcised male i had an advantage. By now the 'ballon' factor had started to kick in. But this made the dituation all the more desperate as my bladder had started to fail.

Looking around the room sunk n the middle of an old fashioned bed with mo springs in it or the mattress I see my brother sleeping.

A light bulb moment.

I peel back the cover with.my one free hand to expose his waist. Then geipping my trunk with both hands ... if you let go of a balloon to quick there is no control where it will go ... a ****** starts to run from the side of the bed and pool around his waist.

Once completey drained i pull the covers back over him, turn off the light and get back into my warm dry cozy bed. He got in trouble for wetting his bed.

I never told him till I was about 30.

Getting back to Marigold's question

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTTC View Post
    Ok. Its a long winded story. I was about 6 or 7 and my brother about 5.

We were staying at our nanas on the country. Big 100 year old stone house on about 5 acres on the top of the yorke peninsula.

I never new the front door was the feont door till i was an adult as they only ysed the back door.

Coming in from the front door was a wide hall with a bedroom off to the left. We called this the family room as it had a double bed, two single beds, a lock up cot (safe from mozzies but once in you couldnt get out) a fire place, wardrobe amd room to play. This is the room we usuallu stayed in as a family.

To the right was the 'honey room'. Equally large and my grand father extracted honey in there. The hall continued down to a 'T' junction

To the right it led to my grandparents room. To the left it ran into another corner and cotinued line with the main hall. In the extended section there was a door to the left and right

On the right was the preserves room. 12 foot high shelving on all walls full of preserved fruit

On the left was the dark room. Called the dark room becaise the wondows were painted black. It was a small room and we aeldom went i there. It had a bed against the hall wall, skinny space for a bedside table, another single bed and a wardrobe running parallel to the bed with barely room to open it againzt the bed.

The hall terminated at a door and stwpped down at the threshold. This led to a large lounge / family room. Off the room to the left was another bedroom with two single beds and then the telephone room (axtually an office) to the right a large long bathroom and kitchen. An old kitchen as big as a double bedroom was beyond that which was converted to a laundry and a toilet near the back door beyond another hall way and enterance area.

This particular visit my brother and I were placed in the dark room to sleep. I guess my dad was feeling amorous? The doors had those old fasioned locks that were a metal box on the back of the doors. Instead of sliding in and out the latch lifted up. You could only turn the handle one way to open it.

It was the middle of the night and i woe needing to pee. I got up and tried to open the door. It wouldnt open. I kept trying to no avail so turned the light on. By now I am getting desperate. I am literally holding on to my elephant. Looking arund in desperation i consider peeing in the wardrobe or in the corner.

As an uncircumcised male i had an advantage. By now the 'ballon' factor had started to kick in. But this made the dituation all the more desperate as my bladder had started to fail.

Looking around the room sunk n the middle of an old fashioned bed with mo springs in it or the mattress I see my brother sleeping.

A light bulb moment.

I peel back the cover with.my one free hand to expose his waist. Then geipping my trunk with both hands ... if you let go of a balloon to quick there is no control where it will go ... a ****** starts to run from the side of the bed and pool around his waist.

Once completey drained i pull the covers back over him, turn off the light and get back into my warm dry cozy bed. He got in trouble for wetting his bed.

I never told him till I was about 30.

Getting back to Marigold's question
    Hmmm....you see, I suspect sisters may be a little more compassionate and thoughtful than brothers.
    Either that or girls just do 'mean' in a different way

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Albert01 For This Useful Post:

DaveTTC  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can my answer be in reverse? Because I can't think of anything bad that I did, but I have 3 brothers, no sisters and they certainly kept me on my toes!
    Worst thing (was hard to choose!) would have to be my youngest brother kicking me, which I instinctively attempted to block with my hand and ended up with a broken pinky finger. I still cannot straighten it to this day.

Parties

Would you rather have a sore throat or pubic lice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert01 View Post
    Parties

Would you rather have a sore throat or pubic lice?
    Oh wow. Uummm... Lice I guess because you can shave and treat??!!

What is your favourite bogan thing to do?

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    what would be a 'bogan' thing?? I have worn trackies to the shops ?? that is about all I can think of.

what would you cause you to blush with embarrassment ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Compliments given infront of a crowd

What is one of your greatest fears

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    drowning.

what is your favourite place to relax and unwind. ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anywhere so long as it is comfortable and quiet and I have a good book. Bonus points if it's also pretty.

What is your favourite quote?