+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ovulation test help - confused!

This is my first cycle to try OPK’s.
    I’m on CD14 and tested this morning at 6:30am with a First Response OPK and it came back positive (test line looked pretty dark); clearly excited, I raced off to the chemist and purchased the Clear Blue Digital (with hormone indicator) and tested at 8:30am and it came back O (low fertility). Just tested again today at 12pm with the First Response and its showing negative (I’ve also drank one litre of water since breakfast.

My cervix is high, but seems tilted and my CM is looking more fertile, but still a touch cloudy and not egg-white stretchy. I have PCOS and in the last month have started to cut carbs/sugars and increase my exercise and noticed last month’s ovulation (have no idea if I had previously) and had a full range of symptoms (minus the CM!) and had blood work done to show I definitely did ovulate. This time I’m not really feeling it, though cervix is high and more CM; thanks to going OTT on supplement: Vitex, magnesium, chromium plus, l-carnitine, pro-biotic, maca, pre-natal multivitamin, fish oil, CoQ10, evening primrose oil – AND Cough Syrup [I’m sure this helps!].

I have missed it or is O still near? Any insights??
    Last edited by meekainc; 18-04-2016 at 15:45. Reason: Spelling error

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you test yesterday? Id be inclined to think you are going to ovulate today or tomorrow as the surge was probably this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, Lil!!

Just tested again this morning and my clear response opk was darker still. My clear blue digital opk turned out to be a dud!!! Giving error messages - so much for $50!!!
    Last edited by meekainc; 19-04-2016 at 04:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey! How did you go - any suggestions on ovulation kits to use?