+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Default Backyard fence chat thread

Hello everyone.
    So how your day been?
    Are looking forward to/dreading anything this week?

More importantly on a scale of 1 to 100 how weird is it that I hate the feel of all make up and jewellery?
    I don't even wear my engagement/wedding/eternity rings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Backyard fence chat thread

Great day, we took DS to the powerhouse museum to see the Lego display then spent the afternoon here with my sister and gorgeous 1 year old niece , DH is just reading DS a story in bed and I'm just sitting down to watch some trashy tv ( real housewives !)

Ive got a busy week with play dates but am only working Tuesday which is good ( DS on school holidays)
    Last edited by Elijahs Mum; 17-04-2016 at 20:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey LLH.

Day has been really good. Made a deal with DH that I'd iron his work shirts if he took the boys out for a few hours so I had the afternoon to myself. Bliss.

Kinda looking forward to this week, kinda dreading it. Looking forward to seeing what I learn at uni and reality looking forward to the end of the week (going away next weekend) but I have a couple of assignments due soon so it's going to be a busy week.

With 1 being not weird and 100 being Weird Al Jankovic I'd put you at a 9. I wear jewellery all the time but hate the feel of necklaces and always take my earrings out at the end of the day when I take my bra off. It's the same feeling for me 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi!

My day was fantastic. I am looking forward to a long weekend in Brisbane, starting Thursday evening. I'm so excited to go back to somewhere with shops that have clothes that fit me, and museums ans galleries. I am dreading the week in general. DH has a late finishing shifts Mon - Wed, and Fri to Sun he's going to be at a conference all day, with attached social events after. So it is just going to be me with DS, who is teething and in a leap. I am not sure when I will get a break for some me time.

I actually don't think it is that weird re: jewellery and make up. I've got a few friends the same way. Although they do make an exception for their wedding/engagement rings!

How about your day? Are you looking forward to/dreading anything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    My day. Church and than home to make
    21 mini fruit cakes
    12 chocolate cup cakes
    12 dinosaur cup cakes
    48 pizza pinwheels.
    And dinner for family and a separate meal for me.
    About to make white chocolate brownies and watch a movie that do put on. No idea what it is

I am dreading ds2 ot appointment. It only our 2nd one and she wants me to run it. >_<

Pretty much Tuesday and Wednesday are medical appointments one after another. Normal they are easy days.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (17-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My day was ok I guess. Had a three hour round trip drive to drop DF at the airport to go back to work, he will be gone for a month so it's back to just DD and I. The dinner, bath, bed routine took ages as I'd gotten used to DF helping! Finally on the couch and watching a bit of TV

Thanks
    Reviews
    Long and boring. Left home at 8:45 for a 3 hour drive to deliver some machinery. Get to farm to pick it up and we have a flat on the truck. By the time we fixed it, loaded everything, drove north it had taken 4 hours. We then had to unload, muck around and come home. Got home at 6:30 so now I have to do housework.

And totally normal - I don't wear any jewellery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty ordinary day only because I am feeling ordinary.

Church, taught Sunday school.

Out to brunch afterwards with friends.

Grocery shopping.

Home, tried to get done jobs done, felt rubbish, lay down instead.

That's about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My day was ok I guess.

Was my 5 year wedding anniversary. DH and I kinda forgot and made plans for DH's friend to come over and help with car tinkering. Soooo, nothing special was done.

We might do something tomorrow.

Otherwise, we went to feed ducks/turtles with DS. Made some corned beef for dinner (yum). Spent the day holding DD as she was unsettled today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My day was ok. DS2, DH and I have all had colds this past week but think we're on the mend.

Managed to the cars cleaned but that left me with awful back pain so I spent a big chunk of the afternoon on the lounge.

As for jewellery and make up not weird at all. I don't wear any jewellery - not even my wedding/engagement. Make up makes me feel like I can't breathe!