+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think your response was the thing that wasn't 'age appropriate'....I find it incredibly rude to question someone's choice of a present for your child

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Before we get all carried away with the OP lets keep in mind her first response.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauOliver View Post
    True didn't think that he would play with them when he is older. might just have to play with them later. might have to go get my little man something else to play with in the mean time.
    The dynamics of her friendship is something seemingly different to many of us. She had not thought about later life at time of posting but quickly acknowledged an alternative.

Could it be that some of us jumping to certain conclusions abiut the entire thing a little too hastily. This is not my go to forum and while I recognise a good number of user names I cant claim to have got to know many intimately beyond a few posts.

My opinion is OP posted without having thought of all the options and benefited quickly. Now some of us are giving her an unnecessary hard time.
    Last edited by DaveTTC; 18-04-2016 at 17:43.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveTTC For This Useful Post:

BeauOliver  (18-04-2016),My Beloved Ones  (18-04-2016),SuperGranny  (03-05-2016),Wise Enough  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OP what board games were they? I have a friend who has older children than mine. She always gifts them things that I at first think are beyond their age and then I'm surprised to find they love them. Eg jigsaw puzzles and Where's Wally books for a 2yr old that are pitched at 3+ so I guess depending on the board game I'd give it a go....maybe your child will love them.