Yesterday my mum came over to watch my 6 month old and 3yo DDs while I went to an appointment. When I came back she was complaining about a stinging feeling ion a rash she had on her chest. She went to the doctors this morning and has been told she has the Shingles and put on bed rest.
Im wondering if there is a change my 6 month old or 3yo could now get the Chicken Pox? I know Shingles and Chicken pox are both caused by Varicella. My 6mo has had her 4mo needles and her 6mo needles are due on Monday. 3yo is up to date with all vaccinations.
I more worried about my 6mo getting the chicken pox than anything. Should I just wait and see what happens?