+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    In other news, the dress I wanted to wear to next weekends wedding is definitely not going to fit. Tried to get DH to help me do the zip up last night and he was all "ummmm, babe, ummmm, it's fine going past your waist, but there's absolutely no way it's going to do up past your boobs.....there's like a 10cm gap between the zip at that point". Right. I used to want big boobs. Now they're ruining my wardrobe already.
    I am glad I am not the only one that has this issue I remember in December I was pulling on my sports bra that I wear to work thinking holy dam I don't think this will fit! During out IVF journey my size went from a DD to E it's so much harder to find pretty bras ������ first world problems lol[/QUOTE]

Haha I got super cranky because I've got about 25 different and beautiful matching sets of bras and undies and now only ONE of the bras fit me. My bra size started going up as soon as I started the IVF drugs and now they just seem huge! I'm usually only just a C cup and now suddenly I'm all "What am I supposed to do with these things?! They are in the way of my arms!" On the plus side, all the tops I own that are annoying because the straps fall off my small shoulders, suddenly fit me because my new boobs hold the front of them out. LOL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

anulka  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo @HillDweller so I went to Chemist Warehouse and they didn't have the 7 tests for $27. Ripped off!!! Haha. I JUST got three frer and another pack of three cheapies for good measure haha. I am actually CRAZY!! I just feel better doing them I think.
    @rtkirk my bloodtest is Monday. Freaking out!!!

I lose track on here of who said what. So much happening!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller im sure the digital will definitely show positive you have such stong lines im hoping mine look like that in a few days. When is your bt? Opps thought it was you with the dress problem but it was mrsms.

@Sunnysummers how many dpt will you be at bt on monday?

@MrsMs go buy a new dress its a great excuse

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (15-04-2016),MrsSMS  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @HillDweller im sure the digital will definitely show positive you have such stong lines im hoping mine look like that in a few days. When is your bt? Opps thought it was you with the dress problem but it was mrsms.

Blood test is on Monday Hehe, no it is me with the dress problem. I think I will go dress shopping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    That's interesting @HillDweller, I've not heard about the electrolytes and protein after EPU. Makes sense though. Really hope I don't develop OHSS, although surely my FS would have said something by now if I was at risk?
    @MrsSMS thank you for your wishes. I've got my fingers crossed tightly for good fertilization

It's really odd that they didn't tell you that you were at risk with that many eggs! I hope you feel ok - if you get too bloated, suddenly put on weight or feel really short of breath, make sure you let them know right away. Hopefully you'll sail through with no problems though

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Umm question ladies that have BFP.

So I contacted my FS to book in my 7 weeks scans. Currently on 4w4d and the nurse there said to start worn off prednisolone for 5 days and stop taking them after that... so just wondering if any of you been told to stop taking salone this early? I though we meant to take it upto 12 weeks or more?

Google said solone helps prevent miscarriages so I don't know if I want to stop taking it yet until I see my FS in person in 3 weeks time just incase.

Any advise ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kat1011 DH has just put his back completely out so won't be doing the deed anyway!

Had my second US today, still not much growing. I have three main follies in my left, the biggest 10.5 and about 12 in my right of about 10.5. Won't be going to ER Monday, another scan and let's hope I go in on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post

@Sunnysummers how many dpt will you be at bt on monday?

@MrsMs go buy a new dress its a great excuse
    @katt1011 I'll be 11DPT. You??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    It's really odd that they didn't tell you that you were at risk with that many eggs! I hope you feel ok - if you get too bloated, suddenly put on weight or feel really short of breath, make sure you let them know right away. Hopefully you'll sail through with no problems though
    Yeah I hope so! They told me about OHSS and its all through the info they gave me, I just meant if I was showing preliminary signs (i.e. Heaps of eggs!!) that they might mention there was a slight chance I'd develop it. In this case though I think no news is good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller omg this forrum moves quickly. I hope you find a beautiful dress or a comfy one at least lol.

@Sunnysummers i dont have a bt i just have a poas like ur using n from that they will order bloods but mine is wednesday 11dpt. I know you and hilldweller will have good numbes i cant wait to hear.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (15-04-2016)