+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Drink plenty of water @lotsathoughts! Maybe start the water/Gatorade instructions they've given you now instead of after your pickup.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@mrsthomo how are you? I saw you mentioned how to try and prevent ohss the only things that you can try is protein and the gatorade/powerade i got told to have protein the whole full cycle. Ive learnt why i hate being pregnant being nauseous all the time sucks and well into my 2nd week of vomiting. I have the nipt next week so i should know the babies sex the following week so hoping it comes back girl. Are you getting ready to cycle again?

@apples im so hoping you get a poaitive i couldnt clearly see day 9 but those sticks can be decieving i had a light one some of my testing.

Good luck to the rest of the ladies i havent fully caught up yet

I am not sure if you ladies are aware but my clinic put out a notice saying do not get flu shot if your about to do a cycle or during. I still havent had mine yet and i dont know if i will but i thought i would let you all know just incase.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (27-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 I am okay!
    Focusing on other things atm. Sewing and such.
    I keep forgetting about the protein. Do you mean protein powder or just in your food? I will remember that when I cycle again.

I'm sorry you're vomiting. That sucks so much!! I was so hoping this pregnancy would be easier for you.
    Oh my gosh!! I can't believe you can nearly find our your baby's gender!! I can't wait to hear how you go. xoxo
    I got my AF on Monday and I see my FS next Thursday.
    Idk if this is right or not but I was sure I needed to be on the pill for a month before I start my cycle so I will start the pill on my next period.
    It's been a long year already so I'm just trying to keep busy.

Thank you for the info about the flu shot! I wonder why that is. May have to get it before next month.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016 #2

Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Drink plenty of water @lotsathoughts! Maybe start the water/Gatorade instructions they've given you now instead of after your pickup.
    Thank you. Yep I'm onto the electrolytes now. Been drinking that for the last couple of hours. Feeling more bloated, right up to the top part of my abdomen. But no pain yet or breathlessness.

Not sure what the medication is called. Will get it at egg collection and let you know for sure.

@katt1011 I hope your pregnancy sickness eases up, that must be draining. Can't wait to hear what you're having! So exciting 😁😁😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts Not a problem!
    Ohh. Yep that's what I meant when I said I felt like I had a full breath. /:
    I really hope it settles down for you and you don't develop OHSS!
    Thank you. Hope you start feeling less bloated soon. xo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (27-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    @lotsathoughts Not a problem!
    Ohh. Yep that's what I meant when I said I felt like I had a full breath. /:
    I really hope it settles down for you and you don't develop OHSS!
    Thank you. Hope you start feeling less bloated soon. xo
    Thank you xxx
    Will let you know how I go

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (28-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Did you POAS this morning? My second line has gone lighter again. Could still be the pregnyl coming out of my system, could be that the embryo implanted late and is just showing up or it could be that it did implant but didn't progress. I don't feel pregnant tho.
    My embryo was a day behind in growth so though it was 5dt it was really only in for of 4dt compacting embryo. I'm not too hopeful but could be a late implanter but preparing myself for the worst. Attachment 81589
    Hi @Apples1234 sorry to hear today's line is lighter. That sucks.

My POAS this arvo was kinda the same as yesterday's. I'm not too hopeful tho Everything just feels all too familiar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - got 12 eggs from EPU and all of them were able to be injected!! Hoping the quality is ok for fertilisation...fingers xxxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 3 eggs fertilized and find out tomorrow if any have lasted to be put back in. :/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, where and how are you all?
    My phone was away with Telstra. I ended up getting a new one though.
    @lotsathoughts I have my fingers crossed for you, lovely!!
    Are you waiting til day 5? xo

Afm I decided at my appointment today that I would just do a FET. I'm mentally and emotionally drained from ivf, friends having babies and seeing babies literally everywhere and so is my poor husband.
    I've been fighting back tears all day for some reason.
    22 days (give or take) until CD1 and we can get our natural FET ball rolling.
    Idk what will happen but I'm moderately hopeful.

Hope everyone is doing well!
    @katt1011 hope you are able to get some relief from your morning sickness! xo